Forums

ADRENALINE URN impossible drop

Quick find code: 98-99-794-66148101

Draakje X_X
Mar Member 2023

Draakje X_X

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IVE BEEN KILLING KAL'GERION DEMONS IN DAEMONHEIM DUNGEON FOR 2 DAYS NOW... KILLED LIKE 2K OF THEM GOT TITLES,ONYX GEMS DROPS, LOTS OF CLUE SCROLLS BUT NO ADRENALINE URN... WHY? THE DROP IS REAL OR JUST A MYTH? Excellent service, well-coordinated and guiding you fully trough the fight.
Thankyou PVM service

23-Mar-2020 09:49:40

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,604 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Remember that it's considered a "very rare"drop, with a 1/1024 chance. *

Each kill does not make the drop more likely on the next kill. For example, if you kill a monster that has a 1 in 50 chance of dropping an item, it does not reduce the odds on the next monster to 1 in 49. Each monster after that also has the same 1 in 50 chance.

https://runescape.wiki/w/Adrenaline_urn
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

24-Mar-2020 04:06:08

Uninstaller
Dec Member 2023

Uninstaller

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm also having this issue. I hit my 2000 mark today. I've only received 2 titles and probably 10 onyx. Considering that you need 90 slay and 90 dung to even enter the dungeon kind of makes this ridiculous. Maybe the ninja team could help? O_o Just no.

18-May-2020 16:05:13

I AM Alex
Oct Member 2020

I AM Alex

Posts: 1,025 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm facing the same issue as well. From more than 3.5k Demons I got all titles, many onyx, multiple of each of the rare demonslayer equipment drops (e.g. 7x oh demonslayer cbow) but of course no adrenaline urn, which was the only item I was actually trying for.

I find the drop rate for this item ridiculous considering that it was originally given as an easy to obtain event drop. Now everyone who didn't happen to be around during Halloween 2018 is expected to potentially kill many thousands of demons to get a hold of an important equipment piece.

Refering to Tren's example above, I'd like to mention that while it's correct that the drop rate remains the same for each individual demon, the kill-count still matters when evaluating the chances for the full series of kills. In your example chances for a drop change from 1/50 with 1 kill to 2/50 with 2 kills. Translating that to my situation with Kalgerion demons, the chance that I should have gotten the urn by now would be 3500+/1024 (which means in an "ideal world" with evenly distributed drops I should have gotten ~3.5 urns by now)

08-Jun-2020 09:06:39 - Last edited on 08-Jun-2020 12:35:33 by I AM Alex

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As explained by Tren it's a very rare drop. It being rated 1/1024 doesn't mean it'll drop at 1k, it might first drop at 4k. I got mine at around 600 but that's just pure luck.

I believe you might be able to capture their souls and add them to your own dungeon at sunken pyramid - look up ushabti's. This makes mob farming a lot easier and more afk.
https://runescape.wiki/w/Ushabti
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

01-Nov-2020 00:10:44

Lord Keys
Sep Member 2004

Lord Keys

Posts: 241 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Its not a myth u can get it,but its like people keep saying ,you don't necessary
get it just because you reach or pass the 'odds chance'. The odds for receiving a Wyvern crossbow are 1/2000 (on task) but it took me over 6000 kills to get one,where as Camel staff I got after only a few hundred kills.Its a pain but you just have to keep at it ,good luck.

07-Nov-2020 08:08:15

Quick find code: 98-99-794-66148101 Back to Top