Forums

looking for ...

Quick find code: 98-99-782-66291502

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am filling Killi's list to upgrade necromancy armour/weapons to T90 (tank). I've already filled the urn with 50 souls; and I've already killed Jad. I still need to create the blueberry pie and obtain 10 unpowered seals from each of the bosses/generals in GWD, i.e. Twin Furies, Gregorov, Vindicta and Helwyr. (I do have the "totem of intimidation" set up on Anachronia so I do not need to kill the 40 npc prior to being able to enter for each; and I also have both the "Shard of Zaros" and the "Shard of Erebus" in the bank that keeps the factions from being aggressive. All this will save time.)

I'm not a fighter even though I use to be and my combat stats are high (maxed over 99 and some to 120) and I do have some quality combat gear/weapons. My combat lvl now is 146 and my necro lvl is 112; thus I would not be "leeching" but would be a real contributor to the combat.

I would like to find others in this game who are in a similar situation wanting to gather the unpowered seals so we can go in and do combat as a group. I am thinking it might be less nerve wrecking for me and probably more enjoyable. I do know we would have to kill each of these generals more than 5 times in order to get all 10 seals from each of them; so it would take quite awhile to get this done. And I would like to get it done while I still have the "buff" from the latest shard to regenerate my life and prayer points. My buff says I have "1d" left. I do not know if that means my buff ends today at re-set time or if I have one more day after today meaning it would end at re-set time tomorrow.

If anyone is interested please contact me in game.
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

06-Dec-2023 19:01:29

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm not going to lie I'm perhaps the worst at modern day button mashing combat. When i did this it took me 10 trips to helwyr. ! trip used all my supplies that boss is just wretched to me. Never really mastered the dodge mechanics to not get ripped apart.

The furies I'd suggest watching some video's on how to dispatch them. There are some safe spots from their attacks, once I learned their mechanics the survival rate was like 2-3 kills before restocking.

Greg is a weird one the best advice is don't stand too close and don't hang out in the middle of the arena. The more space around you the more difficult the battle becomes, due to excessive copies of himself. But once in a rhythm I was able to get 4 kills in before restocking.

Invicta is probably the easiest. I messed up my first attempt and had to port out after 1 kill. After i got better timing on dodging I could camp this area and hung around for a few more kills after the initial ones needed for armor upgrading.

The bonus is you can bypass killing minions for entry to the boss rooms. I still had to get killcount taking much longer to finish this.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

07-Dec-2023 14:32:38

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was quite fortunate in that one of my dearest friends offered to bring some clan members and help me with this task. Since I was so very ignorant about killing bosses it took quite awhile to get this done. However, with the help of these wonderful players I did just that, i.e. I got all 10 unpowered seals from each of the four! :)

I've been able to get them all powered now and have upgraded my necromancy armour/weapons to T90 (tank). :) :)
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

08-Dec-2023 19:01:53

Quick find code: 98-99-782-66291502 Back to Top