Forums

menaphos city task

Quick find code: 98-99-763-66245430

Gma Pam
Mar Member 2007

Gma Pam

Posts: 323 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They ask for a lot of seeds that are very rare and very little of seeds that are abundant. I remember back a long while ago, they had a bush seed called wishing well, and I knew they gave a ton of the seeds they want now in the city tasks. Now those seeds are just about all gone out of the game and these tasks have to be abandoned after you did the first two. I put a bid for over 2.4 million and yet they would not buy in the GE.
I tried thieving from dwarf traders and also hunted jadinkos, and yet I got 2 seeds in 3 hours. they are asking for over 900 seeds. it would take me months of nothing but doing those two skills to maybe do one task. Maybe it is time to rethink the amount of these seeds needed to do the city tasks.

03-Feb-2022 20:45:14

Galacticbard
Dec Member 2007

Galacticbard

Posts: 645 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm starting to wonder if there isn't something wrong with this part of the game.

I'm trying to get the last gem I need to finish the Menaphos journal, I've been doing city tasks for days for the Idocrase, which the Wiki says is obtained that way, but i'm not getting it.

Am I missing something?

20-May-2023 00:05:15

Quick find code: 98-99-763-66245430 Back to Top