Forums

Quest Help: DO NO EVIL banana

Quick find code: 98-99-726-66276364

Sapphicat
Feb Member 2023

Sapphicat

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am so frustrated with this quest. I cannot complete the banana trail because they are disappearing way too fast.

I am using the NINJA greegree. I have bound the green banana to a key so I can drop the banana faster. I fill up my inventory with green bananas and then start dropping them for the monkey. I am staying on the outer perimeter of the wooden posts and vines. I cannot drop more than 3 bananas or they disappear. But the monkey catches up very fast and then gets bored. It seems as if the timing is off.

I have read quest guides from people who completed this quest years ago. At one point, you could lay half the banana trail backwards. While the monkey was following the trail, you could go back to the beginning of the trail and lay the remaining bananas to end at the crate. It was still challenging, but possible.

I do not know why this quest was made more difficult, unless it is a bug in the system. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

12-Mar-2023 19:39:02

Yanarht
Jul Member 2012

Yanarht

Posts: 278 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a similar problem. But I don't know how to ke7y bind the banana to a key. How do I assign an item to a key? For instance, I am working on "Do No Evil" and I want to assign a banana to a hot key. What do I do?

Can someone please help??

25-Apr-2023 22:52:50

Quick find code: 98-99-726-66276364 Back to Top