Super cow

Quick find code: 98-99-699-66216004

Zeldafield
Nov Member 2020

Zeldafield

Posts: 1,257 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beating your Meat...

DO NOT KILL SUPER COW!!!

Beating Your Meat is an achievement that requires the player to use a meat tenderiser on a super cow.

Killing the super cow with the tenderiser will not complete the achievement. The tenderiser must be used on the super cow.

You can get Tenderiser in basement of Lummy Castle. In bank chest.
Buy items...

DO NOT KILL SUPER COW!!!

I have succeeded in getting the Super Cow for this achievement.
Be sure to not have a weapon equipped.
Have Meat tendersior in inventory. Right click use... then click on Super Cow.
Super Cow can only be summoned when you have a task from a slayer master for cows.
I have used the new Lummy Slayer master ...
Block as many tasks as you can afford and if you still have points and get cows... prefer them...

Beating Your Meat is an achievement that requires the player to use a meat tenderiser on a super cow.

Killing the super cow with the tenderiser will not complete the achievement. The tenderiser must be used on the super cow.

PM me in game and I willl help.

Make it a clan event!!
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•
Having fun
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•

19-May-2021 21:48:35

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm always intrigued by Jagex' choice* of names in the game. :P
Nice of you to offer help with this. I remember how hard it was to spawn one.
Btw, the slayer master is also good for farming slayer points. I made 32k during combat week.
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

20-May-2021 07:24:41 - Last edited on 20-May-2021 17:02:50 by Corder

Shi No Neko
Aug Member 2008

Shi No Neko

Posts: 3,943 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have tried for a while to do this achievement, but have not been successful. The wiki says we can choose cows with the Slayer master cape, but it appears that Jagex has deliberately removed cows as an option when selecting "any" slayer task. Makes me mad that they expect masters of the skill to try to get this very low level task randomly from a low level slayer master, which could take many useless low level tasks to randomly get it. I will keep trying when I have the time since many things have come out lately that are taking my time.

14-Sep-2023 10:01:59

Quick find code: 98-99-699-66216004 Back to Top