Forums

guardian's gift

Quick find code: 98-99-693-66291805

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I found this Guardian's Gift (with 40 charges still in it) at Diango. In re-reading wiki about it I see it grants wishes, the best for me at this time being the "invention" one creating ancient gizmos at the cost of 20 charges each. (I cannot find this "inventor's wish" anywhere so I'm guessing it simply was used up via charges and will not be something I can actually see.)

I've been looking over the BIS perks to place on my new T90(tank) necromancy armour/weapons; and many materials for these are quite expensive. So since this "Invention wish" apparently lets me create ancient gizmos without using up any invention materials, I'm wondering if this includes the materials required for the perks going into these ancient gizmos, like those terribly expensive noxious ones. (I'm wanting aftershock and biting placed in my ancient gizmos.) Wiki is not clear about this.

Is this Guardian's Gift only useful for creating 2 more ancient gizmos? What about the materials needed for the perks to place inside these ancient gizmos? Does this Guardian's Gift not help with these?
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

13-Dec-2023 15:55:17

Quick find code: 98-99-693-66291805 Back to Top