Forums

help mini quest lost her marbl

Quick find code: 98-99-670-66292437

JeKleineOma
Dec Member 2023

JeKleineOma

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hi i got stuck on mini quest lost her marbles i get fragments from the farmer in lumbridge and a little north of lumbridge and also from ham members and guards in varrock and femele warrior. but now i still need to collect 6 fragments i got to the master farmer in draynor and catherby i get seeds and xp from them but no more fragments.

i dont know what to do now.

29-Dec-2023 16:13:27

Aethel Wolf
Mar
fmod Member

Aethel Wolf

Forum Moderator Posts: 23,320 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello JeKleineOma.

By north of Lumbridge, I assume you are referring to a master farmer. As such, you will not be able to obtain anymore fragments from other master farmers. You may look into the remaining eligible NPC types.

31-Dec-2023 11:15:16

raxdone
Aug Member 2023

raxdone

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
can i ask a question im trying to get the ancient elf wedding ring and im going for a while but i may remember getting one a while back and destroying or droping it. do you know if i can get a second drop? hello fellow adventures my name is Raxdone, I am looking for a few warriors who are willing to start a clan. We will become a social clan and most powerful, those who side with me and help me start up the clan will be handsomely rewarded with top positions and quite a bit of loot

15-Jan-2024 16:04:28

Quick find code: 98-99-670-66292437 Back to Top