Forums

How to catch a white shark

Quick find code: 98-99-663-66290173

Kariga
Aug Member 2023

Kariga

Posts: 495 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi!

I started trying master clues and ran into a problem.

A step requires fishing a great white shark.

I'm currently 99 fishing and I remember that I opened a lot of prawn balls at some point. The golden eggs were dropped I think as I didn't know what they did.

In "settings" the catch white sharks is greyed out.

Clicking boutique prawnbroker in POH said "You do not have any prawn points to spend".

200+ prawn balls have been found.

I had one gold cracker in bank and opened It was a lava eel egg. It now shows as green in the "You have found the following fish". But it still said "you do not have any prawn points to spend".

Can I see anywhere that my tier in perks is now?

Do eggs give points only from gaining them via fishing or do golden crackers count also? Fishing frenzy appears to give a lot of prawn balls but swarm fishing seems good too.

Thanks!

10-Nov-2023 16:29:13

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,603 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prawn points are earned by finding golden fish eggs and by opening 1, 20, 100 and 200 prawn balls.

Right-click on the Bathysphere and select "View fish list" to see what sources of prawn points are missing. If all sources have been completed, your list will look like this:

It sounds as though you'll need to earn more prawn points in order to upgrade your perks to be able to catch great white sharks.

If you've completely upgraded your prawn perks and are still unable to chatch great white sharks, check your settings;
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

12-Nov-2023 23:49:54

Quick find code: 98-99-663-66290173 Back to Top