Forums

Nomad's Elegy bug?

Quick find code: 98-99-627-66217002

Shannon6456
Jul Member 2007

Shannon6456

Posts: 109 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm trying to resume doing Nomad's Elegy, I stopped trying to do this quest last year because I was stuck on Ichtharian's part.

I tried to do his part for literally hours last year. I would collect the souls but when I manage to get the last few it would keep saying ability on cooldown, and Gielnor would get me. And Gielnor's beam would be a second behind me. I raged quit the quest because of the frustration of trying to complete that part for hours and not getting it.

I tried again, since I can't do Sliske's Endgame and the GWD3 quests without completing Nomad's elegy. Its still doing the same thing, and when I try to use the deflection shield, it doesn't work.

Im just so frustrated at this point. Is it just me or is there really a bug. Im on the fence about reporting it, and not knowing if its been read and looked into. Like I said, I can't continue on without this quest completed.

27-May-2021 22:32:57

ManaMath
May Member 2020

ManaMath

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know if it is a bug or not, but that Icthlarin phase is SH$T. The char runs at molasses speed and is killed by the beam before it gets halfway around the arena every time. I watch videos on YouTube, and I swear the screen captures of the other players show their Icthlarin-chars moving faster than mine. It's quests like this that make me detest every single quest in this game.

13-Mar-2023 14:11:58

Quick find code: 98-99-627-66217002 Back to Top