Forums

The Mighty Falls Help

Quick find code: 98-99-6-66292370

Vampman 14
Sep Member 2020

Vampman 14

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Currently on Graardor and cannot even get him below 80% health. His sweep attack consistently hits me for 3680 and the waves hit for 460 no matter where I am in the ring - despite the wiki saying they deal less the further I am away from the centre.

Me:9200 HP + 84 att, str & def

Using gemstone armour since it's melee only and no prayer. Using grand potions before fighting & eating shark.

I've been stuck on this for nearly a year now. Is this fight even winnable? Is there anything I should be doing differently? It feels like I'm slamming my head against a brick wall.

28-Dec-2023 11:12:32

Darkir Kam
May Member 2023

Darkir Kam

Posts: 493 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It can be a tough fight. I don't remember a lot about it: Its been years for me. But I see you're using sharks. One thing I like to do when I'm struggling with a fight is to use two foods in combination (You'll need to keybind for this)

So I would use, for example sharks (or rocktails or sailfish) in combination with a saradomin brew flask. Then you could eat one of each at the same time. IF you're not running out of food, but simply taking damage too quickly, you can also eat a jellyfish at the same time (green is much cheaper atm, but it will depend on your budget).

That's the main tip I can think of. I'm sorry that you've been stuck so long. It sounds frustrating.

28-Dec-2023 13:32:37

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,821 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If I recollect correctly back when this quest came out. The damage done was based off your health. Meaning that wearing no armor was actually better as you healed more from sharks than you actually took in damage. Unless I'm thinking of another quest.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

02-Jan-2024 12:52:09

Quick find code: 98-99-6-66292370 Back to Top