Forums

Extinction Quest-bugged/stuck

Quick find code: 98-99-536-66250679

T Ancalagon
Aug Member 2023

T Ancalagon

Posts: 3,254 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey,

Hoping someone can help me. I'm at the end "fight" with Seren. I'm at the final phase where there is the line of fire, the moving eggs and the replica's of her.

However something has gone wrong, I left the arena to bank and now when I go back she is just standing there next to the eggs and the fight won't activate. If I click on her she just says "stop trying to distract me".

Has any one else experienced this? Am I missing something obvious?

I'm also wondering of my needle shards are bugged-I placed them all in the markers throughout the fight, but I still seem to have one left and no where to put it.
Love the Lore and the RS Gods!

12-Apr-2022 07:17:58

MadCatLad
Sep Member 2018

MadCatLad

Posts: 603 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...Same problem here. I am so frustrated :'(

(EDIT) I got a message from Mod Pixe on twitter about it: "Hi! We're currently aware of the issue you're describing and are currently investigating, in the meantime, please submit a bug report as outlined within https://jgx.game/Bug so we can further investigate. Thanks! - Pixe"
I have collected over 50 cats in OSRS

12-Apr-2022 17:21:06 - Last edited on 12-Apr-2022 18:26:02 by MadCatLad

Linadas
Aug Member 2020

Linadas

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm having the same issue! Teleported out of phase 3 of the fight with all the stuff going on, banked, ran back, got a new shard from vicendithas and he tells me to place them where the markers are but there's 4 shards already down from when I did the fighht before and I can't place a new one and saren wont start the fight again she just stands there.

13-Apr-2022 07:37:55

Alkrinoth
Apr Member 2021

Alkrinoth

Posts: 1,049 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Same issue, died right at the end, ring of death ported me to priff instead of outside the world gate. Zoned back in only to find it stuck as ya'll described, nothing will advance the quest either. I've even waited at the world gate on Iaia for about 20 mins afk and nothing. Tried relogging, world hopping, crying, emoting and bout to try rage quitting. Bug report submitted also.

13-Apr-2022 15:16:51

Quick find code: 98-99-536-66250679 Back to Top