Forums

Bug or Feature? Thread is locked

Quick find code: 98-99-505-66292937

Avidspark

Avidspark

Posts: 3,520 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ever since I got the "Cremation" drop, when I burn logs in a bonfire, I get no HP buff...I only get a buff if I burn bones on the bonfire...except in Dungeons, *there* it works with logs,
I surmise due to being unable to burn bones there...

...is this normal, or is it a bug?
'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'
T. Pratchett, 1948-2015 RIP, you are missed

10-Jan-2024 20:46:08

Avidspark

Avidspark

Tren said :
As this is about an issue with game content, rather than an account related issue, it has been moved to the RuneScape Guides and Help Forum

Yah...but...I'm pretty sure it's an account issue, not a guide/help issue...no offense Tren
'Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.'

14-Jan-2024 05:09:29

Avidspark

Avidspark

Yah, Rooh & Tren,

Love to discuss this...but no one seems to even come here...hence my other threads.

Ofc, *you* could remedy that, by maybe finding out what the eff is up...

...but I'm betting you won't.

16-Jan-2024 10:10:46

Tren
May
fmod Member

Tren

Forum Moderator Posts: 92,683 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avidspark said :
Yah...but...I'm pretty sure it's an account issue, not a guide/help issue...no offense Tren

Account issues are related to display name, registered email, mutes & bans, setting up a Jagex Account. They are not related to in-game content.

It sounds like you've found a bug. Best to report it.
Report a Bug
~Tren

Forum issues? ---> See Forum Help
Account issues? ---> See Account Help

17-Jan-2024 03:51:16

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What happens if you attempt to burn logs and choose add to fire rather than tossing them into a permanent bonfire like the one in the maxed guild.

Trying to figure out where the disconnect is. As the cremation ability shouldn't work with permanent fires.

So try on a player made fire and see if that fixes it for you.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

18-Jan-2024 15:11:49

Avidspark

Avidspark

Tren said :
Avidspark said :

Account issues are related to display name, registered email, mutes & bans, setting up a Jagex Account. They are not related to in-game content.

It sounds like you've found a bug. Best to report it.
Report a Bug

Except...it is directly related to this account...it is not a design or coding bug, it is a glitch with this particular account.

20-Jan-2024 03:23:33

Avidspark

Avidspark

Tranq said :
What happens if you attempt to burn logs and choose add to fire rather than tossing them into a permanent bonfire like the one in the maxed guild.

Trying to figure out where the disconnect is. As the cremation ability shouldn't work with permanent fires.

So try on a player made fire and see if that fixes it for you.

I tried that previously, and it works on a brazier, but not on another player's bonfire or my own.

20-Jan-2024 03:23:37 - Last edited on 20-Jan-2024 03:25:30 by Avidspark

Quick find code: 98-99-505-66292937 Back to Top