Forums

How does one become a P Mod?

Quick find code: 98-99-494-66237245

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Xyakobiyashi,

Player Moderators are selected based on many things such as maturity and friendliness. Being a great community person is after all what PMods really are.
Please note - it's required to have the Authenticator enabled at all times in order for Jagex to see your name in their recruitment system.

For more on this role, see this thread or the wiki by typing
/wiki pmod
ingame!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

27-Nov-2021 23:32:18

The contents of this message have been hidden.

15-Dec-2021 19:33:31

MarcalleJ
Nov Member 2022

MarcalleJ

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Best suggestion I have for the Men & Women who are dedicating themselves to become a Moderator is to just be yourself to be honest, nothing should change about yourself for you to become a Moderator. One thing I've learned serving in the Military is Discipline & the ability to do the right things when nobody is looking, and from the looks of it that's what Jagex wants to see, Players who don't need to be supervised and are trusted to continue to make the game comfortable and friendly for anybody to come play. To anybody who does want to become a PMod, I hope Jagex does see your potential and hopefully one day give you the title you are seeking!! Goodluck Ladies & Gentlemen ...

Respectfully,

- I SENT U

06-Jan-2022 05:15:30 - Last edited on 06-Jan-2022 05:19:32 by MarcalleJ

Quick find code: 98-99-494-66237245 Back to Top