Forums

Broken Home completion issue

Quick find code: 98-99-480-66257903

Kid Kluevid
Jul Member 2018

Kid Kluevid

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I started Broken Home years ago, and am now trying to complete the quest because of the content lock it has. I have retraced every step of the quest based on guides, and somehow only have 5 eye gems. I have gone back and redone every step 3 separate times to find the missing gem, and it is nowhere to be found. Is there any way to reset the quest or any other method for locating this missing piece?

17-Jul-2022 05:33:31

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What happens when you speak to the people outside? I always have the same problem as I keep forgetting to grab one along the way and end up backtracking alot and going I'll never get this done quick enough...
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

18-Jul-2022 19:11:49

Shadowbird92
Sep Member 2009

Shadowbird92

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It won't necessarily help if you're aiming for the rewards, but you can reset the quest progress and start over from the beginning by talking to Maria outside and picking 'Reset my replay progress'.

As for the gems... I hate to ask, but is there any chance that the gem you're missing could be the one on the floor of the statue room?

If not, these are the locations of all the gems-
-Inside the clock in the starting room (1 gem)
-Received from completing the book puzzle (2 gems)
-In the puzzle room with the suits of armor (1 gem) (could be this one - I actually forgot this one on my most recent replay and had to go back for it)
-Received from searching the faceless servant on the other side of the curtain (1 gem)
-On the floor of the first one of the statue rooms (1 gem)

Later, for your second trip, there are two more gems-
-Found on the skeleton in the room accessed with the piano key (1 gem)
-Found on the corpse of the thief in the hidden room, beneath the room next to the statue rooms (1 gem)

29-Jul-2022 05:47:06

Quick find code: 98-99-480-66257903 Back to Top