Forums

Stuck in Dead and Buried quest

Quick find code: 98-99-459-66292649

van Rheiydt
Dec Member 2023

van Rheiydt

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was in the middle of fighting the third group of undead in the Raptor's dream, when I had to stop playing and to leave the session. A week later I wanted to continue, but that seems to not be possible. When entering the crypt over the quest portal in front of it, I'm standing at the inside entrance with the Raptor and she sends me to Redo in the library to get the dragonkin device checked (which I don't have). Same when I talk to the Raptor in the Fort.

At the library there is another quest portal in front of the library door, and after using it, I'm in the library room with a sleeping Raptor and no Redo, no dragonkin device, and no potion. I can't do anything but leave the quest again via an exit portal in the library room.

Any ideas how I can continue the quest?

04-Jan-2024 02:33:20

van Rheiydt
Dec Member 2023

van Rheiydt

Thank you very much for trying to help me!

The last entry in the Quest Journal is: "I need to explore the Queen's dream."

Unfortunately, I can't do that, because I don't find a way to enter the Queen's dream.

The two entries before that are:

"I activated the dragonkin device and explored the Raptor's dream."
"I approached the strange girl."

07-Jan-2024 19:53:47 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2024 11:24:39 by van Rheiydt

van Rheiydt
Dec Member 2023

van Rheiydt

I tried that already. I was told that I had the dragonkin device already and to find it in my bank, in case I don't have it on me. There was no device in the bank, though.

I now tried it again, and this time the device was in fact in my bank. I could commence the quest and successfully finish it. Problem solved, thank you very much for your help! :)

11-Jan-2024 01:16:51 - Last edited on 11-Jan-2024 01:27:21 by van Rheiydt

Quick find code: 98-99-459-66292649 Back to Top