Forums

help with 2 items

Quick find code: 98-99-447-66281684

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I made the Brooch of Gods and bought Scripture of Bik. I've enjoyed both; yet am attempting to understand them better. I've searched Wiki and Google in an attempt to do so. What I'm not finding is information as to "how to" get certain things done with them.

1. Brooch of Gods - I understand this is suppose to hold decorated urns; yet do not know what kind nor how to get them into the brooch.

2. Scripture of Bik - I understand it is suppose to carry more manuscript pages; yet cannot find the how-to on this.

Can anyone direct me to where I might get these answers?
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

11-Jun-2023 21:07:28

DrauDaedolon
Aug Member 2006

DrauDaedolon

Posts: 10,120 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1) The brooch will hold any urn with "Decorated" in its name (so Cooking, Divination, Farming, Fishing, Hunter, Mining, Runecrafting, Smelting and Woodcutting) - up to 1,000 of each. Just use the urns on the brooch and it will ask how many you want to add.

2) The Scripture is charged with Manuscripts of Bik; these are a possible drop from Croesus, or from opening the Elder Troves it sometimes drops. Again, you just use the manuscripts on the scripture; each one adds 45 minutes of charge.

11-Jun-2023 21:15:51 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2023 21:16:27 by DrauDaedolon

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks. I was making it harder than it was. I'm trying to clear some back space for the new skill coming by putting all my urns into this brooch.

Cannot get more than 4 manuscripts into the Bik :( so still need 2 bank spaces for this.
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

11-Jun-2023 21:56:55

Quick find code: 98-99-447-66281684 Back to Top