Forums

Necromancy Questions.

Quick find code: 98-99-441-66285524

Abby Taylor
Nov Member 2019

Abby Taylor

Posts: 2,206 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello I have some necromancy questions I wanted some solid 100% answers to.

Question #1.
I'm working on Kili's knowledge VII, and I've gotten many of the necromantic seals from the GW2 bosses.
However I wanted to switch tasks to KIli's Knowledge VII (Power) and work on getting the task items from Telos.
My question is, will switching from my current task to the power armor tasks result in me losing any of the items I've collected so far?
Specifically my Urn and powered seals.

Question #2.
I'm also working on killing Tztok Jad for the active necromantic crystal. However I'm terrible at prayer switching and die almost immediately.
I was planning on just tanking him out using aegis aura, obsidian armor, and the archeology relic that reduces damage.
My question here is, will wearing an obsidian helm change my damage type? will my kill against Jad count if I do this method?

Thank you.
200m Woodcutting: 08/08/2021

Completionist: 09/10/2021

19-Aug-2023 22:12:56

Iorn Stone77
Aug Member 2009

Iorn Stone77

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I reccomend completing the easier tank armor tasks first. That way you unlock the higher teir weapons and can use them to complete the power armor tasks more easily.

As for jad, id recommend keeping your necromancy armor on and nuking him down. If you throw out a death skulls, charged soul volley and a 12-stack death grasp with all of your conjures up you will most likely kill him before the healers even have a chance to spawn.

20-Aug-2023 16:30:14

Quick find code: 98-99-441-66285524 Back to Top