Forums

Charos ring unobtainable

Quick find code: 98-99-404-66244287

JazzTheory3
Nov Member 2022

JazzTheory3

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,
I've misplaced my ring evidently, however all the ways I've learned of re-obtaining the ring are not working. Dr. F is not in the castle anymore due to brain robbery quest, but pickpoketing him under the windmill leads to him delivering the same message repeatedly. "What do you think you're doing?". I've tried fishing the ring out of the edgeville well but perhaps i already did this at an earlier date because it too doesn't work. I;m trying to get the ring for the fremmy exiles quest and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

23-Jan-2022 07:13:37

Muzan-sama
Dec Member 2020

Muzan-sama

Posts: 708 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there
JazzTheory3

Having done some research myself on this particular issue, it seems that the only options that you have are either to:

Pickpocket this again from Dr. Fenkenstrain (from the basement of Harmony Island's Windmill if you have already started The Great Brain Robbery, or on the top level of his castle in Morytania if before)
Fishing it out of the well in Edgeville

So far, these are the only two options that work to re-obtain the ring. It is worth double checking the fishing option as it appears that it may take a few tries for you to re-obtain it.

Best of luck, I will post again if I have any more ideas.
| RuneScape Support | Code of Conduct | Account Security |

23-Jan-2022 12:39:47

Quick find code: 98-99-404-66244287 Back to Top