Forums

Medium clue scroll not working

Quick find code: 98-99-351-66292456

Actionman33
Dec Member 2023

Actionman33

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I’ve sunk 2 hours into completing this clue scroll only for it to not work. My final clue scroll is: Beckon in Tai Bwo Wannai. Clap before you talk to me. Equip green dragonhide chaps, a ring of dueling and a mithril medium helmet.

I have forked out and purchased the required items at the GE. I have traveled to Tai bwo wanni and performed the becon emote south of the shrine in Tai Bwo Wannai. (In the red fenced off area) I’ve changed servers and changed items (eve trying different grades of ring and med helm. The man who is supposed to appear still does not trigger. This is extremely frustrating, it’s this kind of thing that makes me not want to renew my membership.
Steven

30-Dec-2023 09:25:42

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,832 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are you wearing anything else?

Do you have cosmetic overrides equipped?

Either of these two things and you're not meeting the basic requirements of only wear these 3 things.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

02-Jan-2024 12:49:45

Mydnyt Rose
Jan Member 2024

Mydnyt Rose

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm having the same issue with the same clue. Have all the items, in the correct location and when I beckon nothing happens. tried with nothing but the clue gear, tried no gear at all, tried with clue gear mixed within my own gear since that normally works unless specified (this clue does not) and nothing will make it work. This appears to be at least a 3 year long problem that SUPPOSEDLY was fixed but doesn't appear to be.

10-Jan-2024 17:54:31

Quick find code: 98-99-351-66292456 Back to Top