Forums

golden cape

Quick find code: 98-99-334-66281510

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not sure where to place this....

I got my golden cape and it has a buffer on it I need a better understanding of how to use. The perk I'm talking about is the part that acts like porters to deliver items to my bank (instead of my using the grace of the elves or porters or ore box). I understand there is a limited time for which this perk on the cape is available. I'd like suggestions from those more knowledgeable than I as to what the best way of using this cape perk while it is available might be. How are you using yours and why?

All my stats are high; and I'd like to be able to use the perk to place lots of items in my bank (either ore or regular bank) that could be useful for making money later. I'm thinking maybe ores to smith elder rune+4 or +5 with; but that might not be the most productive way. Yes I know it is one way; yet I'm wondering if someone here has a different idea as to how to best use this perk on the cape. If so, will you share please?

Please feel free to contact me in game.
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

09-Jun-2023 00:42:40

DrauDaedolon
Aug Member 2006

DrauDaedolon

Posts: 10,120 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As you say, the cape perk acts like an unlimited porter, so it's subject to all the same rules on what it can and can't pick up.

I'm prepping for Necromancy so I'm mainly using the perk to collect ores and pure essence.

09-Jun-2023 10:18:33

Quick find code: 98-99-334-66281510 Back to Top