Forums

rules - multi logging

Quick find code: 98-99-273-66266798

Jil L
Aug Member 2005

Jil L

Posts: 971 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi sorry if my question might sound stupid but I'm literally going crazy by trying to play on my main account on standard RS and my fsw account.

Is it legit to play with both at the same time, let's say on 2 different devices (phone and PC) or playing them both at a pc? Does this break the rules? Sorry if it sounds silly, I'm an old time relaxed player and I've never tried any multi logging because I remember it was not allowed in the past and I've always played with just one account. Now with fsw I can't handle it.

Are we allowed to play with a standard account and a fsw one at the same time? On the same device or different ones? TY in advance for any explanation you might provide.

16-Nov-2022 10:51:34

FewReers
Nov Member 2011

FewReers

Posts: 638 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Back in May 2009, multi-logging was strictly not allowed. However, since then, that rule has changed to allowed, but must not be used to gain an unfair advantage, like rigging minigames.
That said, you can freely play both Standard and FSW at the same time.

https://runescape.wiki/w/Rules_of_RuneScape
My discord RS3 AntiToxic Helpful Community is currently looking for members and helpers! This discord is dedicated to helping players in Runescape 3, whether you are new or old. Feel free to join if you need help, or if you want to help. Replies are usually quick.

18-Nov-2022 03:24:25 - Last edited on 18-Nov-2022 03:25:10 by FewReers

PiraBob

PiraBob

Posts: 37,493 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So what constitutes an "unfair advantage"? Because that's just subjective and open to interpretation. One could argue that playing with two accounts at once so you can fish your sharks twice as fast to make money is unfair compared to players that only have one account. The rules aren't clear on it at all, and when you're talking fairness in games the rules generally have to define what is fair and what is not. The rules saying "you can't do this unfairly" is a bit of a recursive loop problem in logic. Bob

20-Nov-2022 16:20:26 - Last edited on 20-Nov-2022 16:20:59 by PiraBob

Quick find code: 98-99-273-66266798 Back to Top