Forums

Jack, The Ghost Cat?

Quick find code: 98-99-20-66285844

Rejna
Jan Member 2013

Rejna

Posts: 196 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have been feeding the cat soles and pet him, and examining him. Nowhere does it say his name is Jack. It only says "Pet Ghost cat" or when examined "I wonder if it also gets nine afterlives." How do wiki-people know his name is Jack? Are there more than one cat? I have searched all over and can only find one ghost cat. My second maxed char in Runescape. Played since 2001 :)

25-Aug-2023 10:22:18

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Try wearing a cramulet that has both the amulet of ghostspeak and the amulet of catspeak within it. Perhaps the kitty said it's name was Jack.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

28-Aug-2023 18:48:13

Rejna
Jan Member 2013

Rejna

Posts: 196 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tranq said :
Try wearing a cramulet that has both the amulet of ghostspeak and the amulet of catspeak within it. Perhaps the kitty said it's name was Jack.

I have already :/
My second maxed char in Runescape. Played since 2001 :)

28-Aug-2023 21:50:25

BrunoNutto
Feb Member 2023

BrunoNutto

Posts: 3,328 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Confirmation of his name here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comments/15tnwdd/i_thought_this_was_suppose_to_be_low_chance_thing/

One very lucky player got the ghost rat first time feeding the ghost cat!

29-Aug-2023 09:56:15 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2023 10:05:21 by BrunoNutto

Tranq
Nov Member 2007

Tranq

Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I recently did this. When you first try to chat with the ghost cat while wearing an amulet of catspeak in any form. You see this message "Jack the ghost cat agrees to fight with you 25 souls were added to the well of souls"

So it's a small flash up on the screen that if you're paying attention you'll see it if not it isn't mentioned again.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

09-Oct-2023 12:36:56

Quick find code: 98-99-20-66285844 Back to Top