Forums

Missing Prime Token Thread is locked

Quick find code: 98-99-186-66258397

DustyAngel
Sep Member 2020

DustyAngel

Posts: 56 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hoping this is the right place, if not shuffle it elsewhere.

TLDR: I hit claim on the item and it closed out, no token in my backpack and nowhere else. I even searched my bank as well. Bug perhaps or something else?

When the game put me into lobby mode, I saw something about Prime Gaming Umbral Chest and decided to check it out as I was not sure if I claimed it or not. I did not, so I claimed it and it was in my bag. In midst of doing a quest, I clicked on it to open it but my bag was full and told me I needed open space, so I used my ring and ported to the GE, dumped a few items into my bank ((to make room for opening the chest and for the quest)) and then I opened up the chest. It popped open with something about Off-hand Armadyl Crossbow ((I know it was an off-hand crossbow but cannot recall if Armadyl or not)) I hit claim and it closed out the Umbral Chest prompt but there was no prime token in my bag. I have 8 slots open in my bag and about 2 spots left in my bank. I even just double-checked my overrides and it's not there. I could have sworn once you got the token, it would be placed into your bag and it would be up to the players' discretion on what they wished to do with the token, but unfortunately, I never got the chance to do anything.

Is there something I am missing here with the token from the Umbral Chests that have changed or did it just disappear on me?

23-Jul-2022 08:22:48

Quick find code: 98-99-186-66258397 Back to Top