Forums

control of drops...

Quick find code: 98-99-160-66287722

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I gather ashes in the abyss and my necromancy tome II automatically transports them to my bank. I also have "area loot" set up so one click and all around me gets collected. The problem I'm having is that there are many talisman showing up and I do not want to deal with those. Yes I could note them with magic paper; but that would be a waste of paper. Yes I could disassemble them; but when in combat, this does not work well. I have also found out that even when my inventory is full I can still click to get the areal loot and the ashes will go directly to my bank; however, I also often get the message my inventory is full so it needs to be emptied.

My attempt to resolve this is at settings > loot > set a price .... I had priced the talismans at GE and all were under 2k coins; so I set the price in settings to 5k coins. Back at the abyss those talismans were still showing up in my inventory; so obviously this price set in settings did not work. So my question here: Is there a way to keep the talismans from showing up in my inventory that will not interfere in my collecting the ashes?
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

23-Sep-2023 14:58:21

Roddy Piper
Jan Member 2011

Roddy Piper

Posts: 13,751 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm there now, I think I have it working the way you want.

In the settings where you changed the price, there are more settings if you scroll down.

Under the headings Combat Drops and Skilling Drops. All of these settings are for the custom loot button in the loot interface.

If you select Herblore Items under Skilling Drops the custom loot button will pick up ashes.

The Runes setting under Combat Drops picks up the Talismans and Essence.

If you just have the Herblore Items selected, the custom loot button will only pick up the ashes.

The monetary value setting should not be selected because it can interfere with the other settings.

23-Sep-2023 15:41:02

jodie
May Member 2018

jodie

Posts: 2,630 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you. I did go over to settings and checked the "herblore" box as you suggested. I'm looking forward to trying this out next time I need ashes. :)
I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning; and my growth is yet to end!
II Cor. 5:7 "We walk by faith! Not by sight!"

24-Sep-2023 17:29:35

Quick find code: 98-99-160-66287722 Back to Top