Forums

The annihilator title guide

Quick find code: 98-99-144-66184632

Lampboy2
Mar Member 2020

Lampboy2

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Here's what I did and it worked. I used melee cause my stats in atk, str, and def are all 99. I also noticed not many people make melee guides for this kind of thing so I hope this helps some people.

Equipment: Warpriest of armadyl hybrid armor set (helm, body, legs, boots, gloves) and a saradomin godsword. All of the mentioned gear is level 75.

Inventory: 1 staff of air, and 27 sailfish that heal 2400 hp each. I also had a war tortoise familiar which carried nothing but sailfish in its own inventory (an extra 18). Notice I did not use any kind of potions, just a lot of food. This was a personal preference, change it up if you feel like you want/need to. But I would definitely bring some kind of item carrying (not combat) familiar like a war tortoise or pack yak.

I used the air staff (since it has it’s own runes) to shoot a mage shot at the smoke nihil. This is easier to start the fight for melee users since you don’t have to run after them with a sword. Once the mage attack got its attention, I attacked it with my GS until it was down to about 3,000 hp. Then I ran around until I could hit the shadow nihil with a mage attack to start that battle. I lowered that one down to around 3,000 too. I would highly recommend attacking these two first (in either order) since they are the most dangerous. When either (or any for that matter) of them hiss, just run away for a few seconds and their special attacks won’t do much.

After both were around 3,000 hp, I ran around until I could hit both the ice and the blood with mage attacks to get them engaged. At that moment, all 4 were attacking me (smoke/shadow with around 3,000 health and blood/ice with full). I then finished killing the smoke and shadow.

17-Oct-2020 05:01:02

Lampboy2
Mar Member 2020

Lampboy2

Posts: 130 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now I had a full health ice and a full health blood to deal with. I attacked the ice first, running away from every hiss (so I don’t get frozen, although it still drained prayer points) until it was dead. The blood hiss attack is easy cause it doesn’t do any damage to the player. When blood hisses, any attack you do on it for about 30 seconds after will heal instead of harm it. But it does not move/attack you during this time. This is a good time to eat and get items from your familiar’s bag into yours. Using the 30 second pause for this, the blood will pose no challenge. And that’s how I did it. I ended up using about 32/45 sailfish.

In this guide, I think the most important thing to remember is the order of killing the nihils, not just how I did it. Each person can use whatever equipment they want as long as they 1) make sure all 4 are attacking them at some point (or you can't get the title) and 2) totally kill the smoke and shadow first. Good luck

17-Oct-2020 05:04:39

Quick find code: 98-99-144-66184632 Back to Top