Forums

Wanting LGBTQ+ Friendly Clan!

Quick find code: 94-95-942-66281078

Alison Abyss
May Member 2023

Alison Abyss

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Edit: I have already found a clan, and I don’t know how to delete a thread!

Hello!

My name is Alice, and I'm returning to RuneScape like we all eventually do!

I'm mid-leveled, mostly, but my primary goal is to get an untrimmed Slayer cape! I got some decent levels over DXP, but don't let those numbers fool you; I am as noob as they come. That won't stop me from trying to help out where possible though. : ]

I mostly enjoy socializing with clanmates, whether that be in-chat or skilling/slaying together! I always cap at the cit and generally just enjoy vibing!

I'm also looking for an LGBTQ+ friendly clan, but not necessarily one focused on LGBTQ+ issues. I'm in the early stages of transitioning, and while it's not relevant to how I slay Basilisks or suck at everything else, it still feels like something I want to not feel has to stay hidden about me.

If I might be a fit for your clan, let me know!

02-Jun-2023 01:40:31 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2023 02:06:12 by Alison Abyss

Iron Protege
Mar Member 2018

Iron Protege

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You are Invited to Odin’s Valhalla!

Hi :D ! We would love to have you aboard. We are an LGBTQ2S inclusive space. The diversity of human differences is greatly loved and appreciated in our clan. I feel like you may offer a lot of contributions to our commitment to being a clan that is inclusive. Please consider joining us.

We are adults only (18yrs +) environment and require all members to join our discord server.

We have an active discord with the opportunity to voice chat with others in our community.
We are great for all levels of players regardless of experience or knowledge of the game.

The benefits of our engaged community are receiving support in the following:

-Goal setting with others especially if you are a returning player who feels overwhelmed
about all the new and unfamiliar changes.

-Many opportunities to build great friendships.

-Receive friendly and fun PVM coaching and engage in low- to high-level bossing with us.

-Access and set up engaging clan events.

-Join in on various clan events and even set your own events.

-Active voice chat on Discord.

Discord: https://discord.gg/HsVYp3n3Ju
(clarify your RS username in the discord by changing your Odin's Valhalla server name to your RS username)

Message Iron_Protege or Elmolord001 in-game to let us know you joined the discord server.

Sincerely,
Odin's Valhalla, Recruitment.

Being 18 + years of age and joining the discord are the only mandatory requirements to be able to join a clan and be part of events or get optimal help from our clan (i.e., screen-sharing).
Voice chatting or webcams are not a requirement to be in the clan, but it may enhance your experience in our community.

13-Sep-2023 21:16:07

H i t c h y
Jul Member 2023

H i t c h y

Posts: 586 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
```
Bank Standing

"The Bank that never falls over"

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Welcome!

Starting from a little discord server, the clan was created a few years ago back in December 2021. Since then, the clan has grown to a large, active community that takes great care at welcoming new members to the group. Regardless of your playstyle, we're happy to take you in and join our community!

• Citadel
Tier: 5

Member Count: 190+

• Clan Chat: Bank Standing
- - - >
• Discord: /bankstanding
< - - -

Home World: 16
(Optional but encouraged)

• Play other games!
18+
&
L
G
B
T
Friendly
• Daily active voice chats and events
• No entry or membership requirements
• Wide range of PVM’ers including AOD, Solak, and Raids
• We’re constantly growing and looking for new helpers & staff

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Events

Monday - Boss mass
Tuesday - Free
Wednesday - Free
Thursday - Learners PvM
Friday - Clan skill & chill
Saturday - Citadel reset day & movie night
Sunday - Raids Afternoon & Quiz night

If you're interested in what we have to offer, make your way to our clan chat! Guest with us or ask for an invite; visitors are always welcomed with open arms.
```
Bank Standing

Discord - /bankstanding

13-Sep-2023 22:18:19

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

At 'Ornery Onions' we are a fresh bunch of over one-hundred returning and new onions to Gielinor - alongside more seasoned and sauteed onions who are all ultimately here for one another.

Inclusion and a welcoming atmosphere is all we ask of our vegetables to ripen towards. We're a simple community of wholesome values. So join us as a guest and become an onion when you're ready to sprout alongside us.

It is also to note that Ornery Onions is peeling away towards a Tier 7 citadel in due time. In conjunction with meeting the weekly quota for resources, you gain points towards your Rank alongside eligibility to then enter a weekly raffle for prizes! Our exclusive Discord community will provide you further details on whatever else you'd like to explore, on request. In there, you will also discover our Skill of the Month competitions to achieve in-game titles and PvM events to prove your orneriness.

Find unity within our community <3
Discord.gg/GMn8QKFg8w

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

14-Sep-2023 07:32:41

Quick find code: 94-95-942-66281078 Back to Top