Forums

returning lf smallish clan

Quick find code: 94-95-86-66293085

gr3ywolf

gr3ywolf

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey everyone i am a returning player looking for a clan i can get to know and enjoy chatting to and playing beside. I would prefer an aussie timezone based clan however am more than happy to join one that has a playerbase outside of the GMT+10 zone. im sitting at 2258 total level but have to motivate myself to quest and would like to dip my toes into some pvm this year. I have discord and am happy to cap weekly and attend the events that my schedule allows.

13-Jan-2024 04:31:19

Dpower
Mar Member 2011

Dpower

Posts: 3,508 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

`*•.¸(*•.¸(`*•.¸+¸.•*´)¸.•*)¸.•*´
+«´`•°
•´¨`»+
. .•*(¸.•*´(¸.•*´+`*•.¸)`*•.¸)*•.

If you are in search for a fun, friendly, family-type clan, please give my clan a look ^_^

*The Clueless Adventurers clan is a skilling clan with
a tier 7 citadel

*We are very stable and have been around for over
19 years.

*The clan is highly organized with a mature leadership team.

*We have a mix of members of all ages from around the world.

*We are UTC-based (game time), although we have members from around the globe.

*We have many planned clan events activities and competitions.

*We have very supportive knowledgeable members willing to share ideas.

*A very friendly family-type of atmosphere
(Jagex restricted topics are not allowed. Our clan chat is PG-Rated).

*We have our own off-site forums at
cluelessadventurers.com.

*The Clan has an open Guest Chat:
TCA
- feel free to drop in and meet the members!

*For voice communications we have a dedicated
Discord
Server

We now offer membership in our clan with the only requirement being gaining a total of 75k xp per two months.

The clans primary purpose is to provide a fun supportive clan experience. We wish that experience to be devoid of any controversy , drama and or swearing. Including abbreviated.
We have a lot of high level players that share their ideas as we all skill together. We like our members to feel like one big family.

The clan maintains a recruitment thread on the RuneScape forums which details what our clan is all about. Feel free to give it a visit. We also welcome any questions you may have in the game feel free to pm me or visit the guest chat!

Hope to see you soon!

Recruitment Thread: 93-94-504-66237858
Fishing For the Light Since 2006 (Started at W22 Shilo and Now I'm Here)
Proud Member Of
The Clueless Adventurers
(est. 2004)

13-Jan-2024 05:03:41

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Gr3ywolf - we're a chill, friendly clan with members from all over (no aussies atm tho) but there should always be someone online to talk to. You're welcome to guest in our clan chat/discord & check us out :)

Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE)

Who we are

TKOE is not just a clan; it's a family that fosters an atmosphere of warmth, understanding, and fun. With around 50 active members and a total of 317 warriors, we embrace diversity and welcome players of all backgrounds and levels. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice adventurer, everyone is valued and appreciated in our community.

Requirements

Easy there are none! Everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Tier 7 Citadel
Daily Events
Friends from all over the world
Guidance & support from experienced players
Discord channel: Stay in touch with your TKOE comrades even outside of RuneScape

Clan Info

Home world: 119
Time zone: mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner: Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners: Dr_Ninja, Prime of Sea (Lantadyme W) & Moogester

Come Say Hello!

You're invited to guest in our clan chat anytime and get a feel for our wonderful community. Feel free to message any of the names mentioned above for more information or an invitation to join us.

Check out our Recruitment Thread
Guest in our Discord -
discord.gg/tkoe

13-Jan-2024 11:00:13

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

At 'Ornery Onions' we are a fresh bunch of over one-hundred returning and new onions to Gielinor - alongside more seasoned and sauteed onions who are all ultimately here for one another.

Inclusion and a welcoming atmosphere is all we ask of our vegetables to ripen towards. We're a simple community of wholesome values. So join us as a guest and become an onion when you're ready to sprout alongside us.

It is also to note that Ornery Onions is peeling away towards a Tier 7 citadel in due time. In conjunction with meeting the weekly quota for resources, you gain points towards your Rank alongside eligibility to then enter a weekly raffle for prizes! Our exclusive Discord community will provide you further details on whatever else you'd like to explore, on request. In there, you will also discover our Skill of the Month competitions to achieve in-game titles and PvM events to prove your orneriness.

Find unity within our community <3
Discord.gg/GMn8QKFg8w

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

14-Jan-2024 21:50:10

ABabyMe
Sep Member 2022

ABabyMe

Posts: 113 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Gr3y! Wanted to invite you to check out my clan, Eternal Rising. We're a very active medium sized clan with an amazing community. You're more than welcome to check us out, the discord link is at the bottom of this message... or you can message anyone in game to get the pin for our clan cc :) . Look forward to hopefully seeing you in the community!

Homeworld: 45
Requirements: Active
Clan Chat: Eternal Rising
Citadel Tier: 6 (and rising)
PVM team for all levels of experience
Weekly events - movie night, Jack Box, Cards Against Humanity, Gartic Phone, etc.
Active and supportive leadership team
Special Events - rewarded competitions, bingo, DXP skilling comps.

To get an invite, message one of our leadership team (ABabyMe, Kiwi Rizz, H0cusF0cus, QetMoney, Just Jonas) or members in game!

Our discord: https://discord.gg/theeternalrising

14-Jan-2024 22:32:20

Zeldafield
Nov Member 2020

Zeldafield

Posts: 1,334 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...**'The Escape Lounge'**...

...**'
A Place to Chill with Friends
'**...

Are you new or returning? Did your clan die?

Then you found a home!

We are a friendly and welcoming clan. One that helps new or returning players and even maxed players that are looking for fun or learning the newest skill. We love to share our knowledge and (my favorite) quests! We have fun as a clan through events, and a whole lot of bad jokes, like almost an unhealthy amount, (our doctors are still looking into it).

Requirements?

We don't need no stinking requirements!
What we do need, is fun!!!
Don't forget it's a game!! Unfortunately we cannot take Old School RS (OSRS) players.

This is a new clan so Tier 1 citadel, YOU even get a tour of the citadel when you join! Just ask me.

If you are new, contact me, Zeldafield

Join our Clan Chat or PM any of us in game:
Zeldafield, Zina Warrior, Slayer John

Clan Chat:
The Esacpe Lounge

Clan Leader:
Zeldafield
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•