Forums

Looking for a clan

Quick find code: 94-95-680-66281672

TehAntiCrash
Mar Member 2020

TehAntiCrash

Posts: 996 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I been playing solo for quite some time and i had clan back in 2021-2020 was very active due to the world stopping. however they shortly stopped playing. looking to meet new people and learn different things from other players.

Thanks

11-Jun-2023 18:20:53

Meddadog
Sep Member 2022

Meddadog

Posts: 3,869 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Savage Cabbages

Hello! I would like to extend an invitation to the one and only Savage Cabbage clan. While there might be other cabbage based clans, this one has just the right amount of savagery. I'll go over a few other reasons you should come aboard!

t7 Citdadel with no capping requirements but capping perks!

An inviting and friendly chat that keeps everyone entertained while also being drama free

Fun events that offer a distraction from the everyday grind

Regular trips to Croesus and a team willing to teach

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So come and check us out!
You can find our clan forum here or if you’d like an invite you can hop in the guest clan chat, or send the admins a pm in-game or on Discord:

Meddadog#8015
Captain Caged#2118

Homeworld: 99
Current Members: 396
CC: The Savage Cabbages

11-Jun-2023 19:53:52

PeyoPaka
Jun Member 2016

PeyoPaka

Posts: 4,092 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

`*•.¸(*•.¸(`*•.¸+¸.•*´)¸.•*)¸.•*´
+«´`•°
•´¨`»+
. .•*(¸.•*´(¸.•*´+`*•.¸)`*•.¸)*•.

If you are in search for a fun, friendly, family-type clan, please give my clan a look ^_^

*The Clueless Adventurers clan is a skilling clan with
a tier 7 citadel

*We are very stable and have been around for over
19 years.

*The clan is highly organized with a mature leadership team.

*We have a mix of members of all ages from around the world.

*We are UTC-based (game time), although we have members from around the globe.

*We have many planned clan events activities and competitions.

*We have very supportive knowledgeable members willing to share ideas.

*A very friendly family-type of atmosphere
(Jagex restricted topics are not allowed. Our clan chat is PG-Rated).

*We have our own off-site forums at
cluelessadventurers.com.

*The Clan has an open Guest Chat:
TCA
- feel free to drop in and meet the members!

*For voice communications we have a dedicated
Discord
Server

We now offer membership in our clan with the only requirement being gaining a total of 75k xp per two months.

The clans primary purpose is to provide a fun supportive clan experience. We wish that experience to be devoid of any controversy , drama and or swearing. Including abbreviated.
We have a lot of high level players that share their ideas as we all skill together. We like our members to feel like one big family.

The clan maintains a recruitment thread on the RuneScape forums which details what our clan is all about. Feel free to give it a visit. We also welcome any questions you may have in the game feel free to pm me or visit the guest chat!

Hope to see you soon!

Recruitment Thread: 93-94-504-66237858
`*•.¸(*•.¸(`*•.¸+¸.•*´)¸.•*)¸.•*´
+«´`•°
•´¨`»+
. .•*(¸.•*´(¸.•*´+`*•.¸)`*•.¸)*•.

11-Jun-2023 20:37:58

DirkjeNL
Sep Member 2021

DirkjeNL

Posts: 1,446 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya!

You are invited to The Golden Roses. We are a social/casual clan that has the mainfocus on an active and good feeling clanchat. That ultimate runescape family feeling!

We have an open mind about different kinds of scapers and we welcome all! Its a challenge to manage a community with diversity in everything. We welcome p2p, f2p, irons, hcims, pures. Literally everyone is welcome. We do our best to offer events and activities that can be fun for everyone.

Like what you read and wanna know more? PM me in game or guest in the clan. I'm DirkjeNL and the clanchat is called The Golden Roses :)
Owner of The Golden Roses

12-Jun-2023 08:45:20

Ms aASHSteel
Oct Member 2004

Ms aASHSteel

Posts: 3,922 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I•I••I•I•• We Cordially Invite You To Join The AFKers ••I•I••I•I

If You Are Looking For;
Social
Relaxed
Casual Non-elitist, Non-Arrogant, Non-Boastful Environment
Helpful Community
Respectful Atmosphere
Then We Are Your Go-To Hub.

I•I•• I•I•• I•I•• I•I•••• About The AFKers ••••I•I ••I•I ••I•I ••I•I

The AFKers is a clan open to absolutely everyone!
There are no combat/total level requirements.
Only Requirement:
Gain a total of 1 Million experience per month.
We simply seek peaceful, respectful, and friendly players who love RS, and also love to AFK ^.^
We offer clan Discord and ask for all members to join if able.

discord.gg/cZ3uzsa93q

I•I••I•I Mobile Friendly , AFK While @ Work!! I•I••I•I

Citadel capping is not required but highly appreciated!
Open for guests at any time, Join “The AFKers” in game clan chat.

We are always growing, which makes it the perfect opportunity to join and grow with us while getting to know everyone!
If interested in us, please join our CC for an invite And speak to any of the Clan Members/Staff or add

Ms aASHSteel - Palmetto Rob

Quick find code: 290-291-399-66095987
Hope To See You Soon!
;)

Established- 17th of March 2019

Finally Maxed: 5/17/15
:P <3
Proud Founder of The AFKers

12-Jun-2023 19:16:28

Beccah
Aug Member 2009

Beccah

Posts: 3,340 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heey TehAntiCrash!

Sucks that your friends stopped playing, but you're welcome to join Clowder :) We're a social clan with people in EU and US time zones. There are 84 of us (looking to grow but stay around 100 people), and we do a bit of everything. We have a Discord server too, as well as a tier 7 citadel to use. We host events every week. Would love to meet you to see if we're a good match for each other! Feel free to stop by our clan chat and/or visit our server: https://discord.gg/NC7PRC9t

Hope to see you around.
Dedicated Feline Enthusiast
Proud owner of Clowder Community clan - open to all friendly P2P individuals!

12-Jun-2023 20:22:23

NW Turtle
May Member 2021

NW Turtle

Posts: 553 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey TehAntiCrash!
We are a friendly, international clan with regular bossing events, learners welcome. Come guest in our clan chat and check it out.

,•°°•¸¸¸,•°
Lunars Light
°•¸¸¸,•°°•¸¸

We are a friendly, informative, mature clan that was re-built from dust after the previous owner purged everyone for no reason. We banded together, as a family, to become stronger and thrive as a community. We aspire to recruit friendly, helpful people who feel like they’re at home with us while they’re playing. All we ask for, from you, is respect and personal responsibility.

Requirements to join:

-Runescape membership (so we can all play together!)
-Age 18+
-We rely heavily on discord - while it’s not required, we do use it for most events.

What we offer:

-Tier 7 citadel; capping is strongly encouraged but ultimately not required
-Highly active discord
-Bossing, Skilling, Dungeoneering, Events
-We do not discriminate based on race, sexual orientation, gender, or religion
-
L
G
B
T
Q
friendly
-We are international
-Easy but fair ranking system

Still on the fence about us? We offer guesting! Please come join us in cc and get to know your future clanmates. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me

When you’re ready to become an honorary member of LL, please contact any star rank for an invite!

Lunars Light
Established: Mar. 4, 2020
Home World: 89
Time Zone: Game Time
Current Members: 400

13-Jun-2023 00:05:21

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

(Credit to: Ser Saxobeat)

At 'Ornery Onions' we are a fresh bunch of over one-hundred returning and new onions to Gielinor - alongside more seasoned and sauteed onions who are all ultimately here for one another.

Inclusion and a welcoming atmosphere is all we ask of our vegetables to ripen towards. We're a simple community of wholesome values. So join us as a guest and become an onion when you're ready to sprout alongside us.

It is also to note that Ornery Onions is peeling away towards a Tier 7 citadel in due time. In conjunction with meeting the weekly quota for resources, you gain points towards your Rank alongside eligibility to then enter a weekly raffle for prizes! Our exclusive Discord community will provide you further details on whatever else you'd like to explore, on request. In there, you will also discover our Skill of the Month competitions to achieve in-game titles and PvM events to prove your orneriness.

Find unity within our community <3

https://discord.gg/VaQeAVP6hk

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

13-Jun-2023 05:24:40

Quick find code: 94-95-680-66281672 Back to Top