Forums

Looking for Clan

Quick find code: 94-95-66-66291721

Mythic Isle
Oct Member 2022

Mythic Isle

Posts: 38 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking for a clan with a mixed base of players. Somewhere that is willing to teach PvM.
Preferably active in NZ, Aussie time zones
but all will be considered. I'm not an elitist and do not have an elitist attitude. Hope that I can find a more permanent clan rather than one that favorites are ranked up in, or being just a number to fill the ranks. Can be quiet at times. My PM in game is set to off atm so please leave a post below. Opps forgot to mention that i have active membership.

12-Dec-2023 03:37:15 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2023 07:58:05 by Mythic Isle

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

At 'Ornery Onions' we are a fresh bunch of over one-hundred returning and new onions to Gielinor - alongside more seasoned and sauteed onions who are all ultimately here for one another.

Inclusion and a welcoming atmosphere is all we ask of our vegetables to ripen towards. We're a simple community of wholesome values. So join us as a guest and become an onion when you're ready to sprout alongside us.

It is also to note that Ornery Onions is peeling away towards a Tier 7 citadel in due time. In conjunction with meeting the weekly quota for resources, you gain points towards your Rank alongside eligibility to then enter a weekly raffle for prizes! Our exclusive Discord community will provide you further details on whatever else you'd like to explore, on request. In there, you will also discover our Skill of the Month competitions to achieve in-game titles and PvM events to prove your orneriness.

Find unity within our community <3
Discord.gg/GMn8QKFg8w

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

12-Dec-2023 05:53:19

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Mythic Isle - we're a chill, friendly clan with helpful members willing to teach pvm. You're welcome to guest in our clan chat/discord & check us out :)

Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE)

Who we are

TKOE is not just a clan; it's a family that fosters an atmosphere of warmth, understanding, and fun. With around 50 active members and a total of 182 warriors, we embrace diversity and welcome players of all backgrounds and levels. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice adventurer, everyone is valued and appreciated in our community.

Requirements

Easy there are none! Everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Tier 7 Citadel
Daily Events
Friends from all over the world
Guidance & support from experienced players
Discord channel: Stay in touch with your TKOE comrades even outside of RuneScape

Clan Info

Home world: 119
Time zone: mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner: Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners: Dr_Ninja, Prime of Sea (Lantadyme W) & Moogester

Come Say Hello!

You're invited to guest in our clan chat anytime and get a feel for our wonderful community. Feel free to message any of the names mentioned above for more information or an invitation to join us.

Check out our Recruitment Thread
Guest in our Discord -
discord.gg/tkoe

12-Dec-2023 12:27:08

Rob Runic
Sep Member 2022

Rob Runic

Posts: 402 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to the Artisans of Shadows PvM/Social clan.

What are we?

We are an slightly expanding clan with focus within Pvm and social activities. We have an active discord for our members to interact within, as our small forum and communication centre.

What are our visions and goals?

We have many genuine and humble insights, such as anyone is welcome and everyone is included anywhere. We encourage, we spread knowledge, we share laughters, we either die or succeed together.

We dont want anyone with less experience to feel excluded or hopeless, there for we teach all kind of PvM, basics and higher. We teach about abilities, functions, gear, tools. Our goal is to bring people up, no matter what stage you are on.

Events/activities?

Since we use discord, it's alot easier for us to schedule and host events. We do monthly PvM events, it means we set a team or solo competition for a whole calender month. It could be best loot from Elite dungeon 2 or most drops from Kril Tsuthsaroth.

We do weekly events. It means that we have 2-3 spread events during the week. It could be Solak, Nex or Gwd2. We also do general bossing and helping others with Reaper tasks for example.

Interested in joining us?

Guest our clan chat: Artisans of Shadows
Contacts ingame: Rob Runic, D34th55h4d0w, Rs Kenzo, RN Marc, xviinovak, Zi Wong, Aurorarufles.
Maxed 14 January 2023

Swedish
Viking

12-Dec-2023 18:35:21

Mythic Isle
Oct Member 2022

Mythic Isle

Still actively looking, will visit clan chats when I'm active. Also I am in New Zealand so not all clans will be active in time zone so if ranking is dependent on attending events this will be a no go area.

13-Dec-2023 02:41:14 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2023 07:41:31 by Mythic Isle

Junglebiscui
Nov Member 2004

Junglebiscui

Posts: 6,025 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, and welcome to
The British Elites (TBE)
Community Clan - Going strong since 2004!
TBE is recruiting!! Heare's just a sample of the huge amount we have to offer our new members:

-Unique events
- Every night at 8pm GMT, covering a huge range of content. A skill comp every weekend to compete with your clan mates!
-PVM Coordinators
- Running a guaranteed low, medium, and high tier PVM event every week as well as our own raids crew.
-Event Managers
- Running fun creative events involving skilling, minigames or it could be something completely random!
-Tier 7 Citadel
- XP boosts, free weekly XP and our own dragon!
-Cash giveaways
- 10mil for the most active member every month and regular prizes given for clan competitions.
-Mentoring Assignment System
- Your own personal adviser to help get you settled.
-Activity points system
- Rise through the ranks and involve yourself as much as you want.
-Awesome clanmates
- Fierce group events, healthy competition to motivate you to get those levels, top notch advice from dedicated players and a wicked sense of humour!
- Communication choices
- Discord and our own offsite forums, plus clan chat.

Requirements

100+ combat p2p
At least 4 activity points per month
Abide by our rules and codes of conduct

About us:

Established 2004
Community clan
Home world 82
Around 100 mature active members

How to Apply:

Just type 'The British Elites' into your favourite search engine to get to our forums and follow the instructions. Or on discord.gg/ZZtZMBy Any problems, join our clan chat 'The British Elites' and we can help you through the process or just drop in to say hi!
Junglebiscui

Leader of The British Elites

13-Dec-2023 19:52:33

Mythic Isle
Oct Member 2022

Mythic Isle

Junglebiscui: I'd like to thank you for your kind invitation but I can not agree to be a member of your clan given that I live in NZ which is on an average of 13 hours ahead of you in time. I would not be able to attend events thus putting me at an impossible target for advancement within your ranks. If you had read my thread in completion you would have been aware of this fact.

14-Dec-2023 07:35:08

Mythic Isle
Oct Member 2022

Mythic Isle

@Royal Ditto also thanks for your kind invitation but you are clearly a pvm based clan. I have no desire to be made uncomfortable in such a situation such as this. I've been there done this I am mainly a skiller other than Slayer tasks and a few reaper tasks. What bossing I do has always been done solo as most clans are not active with NZ time.

14-Dec-2023 08:01:19 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2023 21:43:20 by Mythic Isle

Mythic Isle
Oct Member 2022

Mythic Isle

My continuous search continues, there will be (must be) a clan somewhere that prefers quality over quantity, will help learners of pvm in a non judgmental way. Is honest enough (in leadership) to follow through on what they say they will do. I will NOT give up!!

TKOE: I will continue in your chat. Thankyou for the kindness shown so far - it is appreciated.

14-Dec-2023 21:47:05

Quick find code: 94-95-66-66291721 Back to Top