Forums

Skiller Seeking Social Clan

Quick find code: 94-95-553-66293377

WomanPuncher

WomanPuncher

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm a semi-active skiller who likes to earn exp IRL, so I don't log in every day. However, I do my fare share to log in at least a few times a week and get a few levels in. I hop between old school and RS3 often, and my membership status tends to fluctuate depending on how I feel towards the game at any given time.

I'd love to be involved in a clan where I can talk about things, maybe even play a few minigames and have a good time. A few years ago when I used to play religiously, I'd cap every day. But given my active lifestyle, I'd have to scale it down to a few times a week.

My two preferred skills that I focus on are smithing and mining, as terrible as they are to level up I always liked them and the status that comes of them.

I have two accounts for RS3, my OSRS with fluctuating membership, and my OG from 2013 which stays F2P.

Thank you for sticking around and giving this a read!

19-Jan-2024 03:27:06

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

At 'Ornery Onions' we are a fresh bunch of over one-hundred returning and new onions to Gielinor - alongside more seasoned and sauteed onions who are all ultimately here for one another.

Inclusion and a welcoming atmosphere is all we ask of our vegetables to ripen towards. We're a simple community of wholesome values. So join us as a guest and become an onion when you're ready to sprout alongside us.

It is also to note that Ornery Onions is peeling away towards a Tier 7 citadel in due time. In conjunction with meeting the weekly quota for resources, you gain points towards your Rank alongside eligibility to then enter a weekly raffle for prizes! Our exclusive Discord community will provide you further details on whatever else you'd like to explore, on request. In there, you will also discover our Skill of the Month competitions to achieve in-game titles and PvM events to prove your orneriness.

Find unity within our community <3
Discord.gg/GMn8QKFg8w

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

19-Jan-2024 05:04:27

Tabi
Apr Member 2009

Tabi

Posts: 137 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bank Standing

"The Bank that never falls over"

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Welcome!

Starting from a little discord server, the clan was created a few years ago back in December 2021. Since then, the clan has grown to a large, active community that takes great care at welcoming new members to the group. Regardless of your playstyle, we're happy to take you in and join our community!

• Citadel
Tier: 6

Member Count: 150+

• Clan Chat: Bank Standing
- - - >
• Discord:/bankstanding
< - - -

Home World: 88
(Optional but encouraged)

• Play other games!
18+
&
L
G
B
T
Friendly
• Daily active voice chats and events
• No entry or membership requirements
• Wide range of PVM’ers including AOD, Solak, and Raids
• We’re constantly growing and looking for new helpers & staff

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Events

Monday - Boss masses
Tuesday - Hide n Seek
Wednesday - PVM Night
Thursday - Minigames Spotlight
Friday - Skill n Chill
Saturday - Citadel reset day & Quiz Night
Sunday - Raids

If you're interested in what we have to offer, make your way to our clan chat! Guest with us or ask for an invite; visitors are always welcomed with open arms.
Nothing interesting happens.

19-Jan-2024 11:58:42

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi WomanPuncher - we're a chill, friendly clan with no requirements & daily events. We do a mixture of skilling & pvm. You're welcome to guest in our clan chat/discord & check us out :)

Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE)

Who we are

TKOE is not just a clan; it's a family that fosters an atmosphere of warmth, understanding, and fun. With around 50 active members and a total of 317 warriors, we embrace diversity and welcome players of all backgrounds and levels. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice adventurer, everyone is valued and appreciated in our community.

Requirements

Easy there are none! Everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Tier 7 Citadel
Daily Events
Friends from all over the world
Guidance & support from experienced players
Discord channel: Stay in touch with your TKOE comrades even outside of RuneScape

Clan Info

Home world: 119
Time zone: mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner: Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners: Dr_Ninja, Prime of Sea (Lantadyme W) & Moogester

Come Say Hello!

You're invited to guest in our clan chat anytime and get a feel for our wonderful community. Feel free to message any of the names mentioned above for more information or an invitation to join us.

Check out our Recruitment Thread
Guest in our Discord -
discord.gg/tkoe

19-Jan-2024 12:20:35

Rob Runic
Sep Member 2022

Rob Runic

Posts: 402 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to the Artisans of Shadows PvM/Social clan.

What are we?

We are an slightly expanding clan with focus within Pvm and social activities. We have an active discord for our members to interact within, as our small forum and communication centre.

What are our visions and goals?

We have many genuine and humble insights, such as anyone is welcome and everyone is included anywhere. We encourage, we spread knowledge, we share laughters, we either die or succeed together.

We dont want anyone with less experience to feel excluded or hopeless, there for we teach all kind of PvM, basics and higher. We teach about abilities, functions, gear, tools. Our goal is to bring people up, no matter what stage you are on.

Events/activities?

Since we use discord, it's alot easier for us to schedule and host events. We do monthly PvM events, it means we set a team or solo competition for a whole calender month. It could be best loot from Elite dungeon 2 or most drops from Kril Tsuthsaroth.

We do weekly events. It means that we have 2-3 spread events during the week. It could be Solak, Nex or Gwd2. We also do general bossing and helping others with Reaper tasks for example.

Interested in joining us?

Combat: 90+

Guest our clan chat: Artisans of Shadows
Contacts ingame: Rob Runic, D34th55h4d0w, Rs Kenzo, RN Marc, xviinovak, Zi Wong, Aurorarufles , E K G.
Maxed 14 January 2023

Swedish
Viking

21-Jan-2024 15:33:02

Quick find code: 94-95-553-66293377 Back to Top