Forums

Returning player LF clan

Quick find code: 94-95-494-66292914

DirkjeNL
Sep Member 2021

DirkjeNL

Posts: 1,446 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there!

Nice to meet you! You are invited to The Golden Roses. We are a T7 clan that cares about any kind of scaper. We celebrate diversity!

Currently we are working on our clan dragon and a stable pvm related section within a clan that isnt just pvm. Skilling, questing, etc. Once again, everybody is welcome so from lvl 3 to 152, irons, regular. p2p or f2p really dont matter to us.

If you look for a community thats always in for a chitchat but sometimes just focuses on the game, then The Golden Roses is what you look for. Message me in game (DirkjeNL) or guest in our clanchat. I hope to see you soon!

Xx DirkjeNL
Owner of The Golden Roses

10-Jan-2024 14:28:07

Zeldafield
Nov Member 2020

Zeldafield

Posts: 1,334 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...**'The Escape Lounge'**...

...**'
A Place to Chill with Friends
'**...

Are you new or returning? Did your clan die?

Then you found a home!

We are a friendly and welcoming clan. One that helps new or returning players and even maxed players that are looking for fun or learning the newest skill. We love to share our knowledge and (my favorite) quests! We have fun as a clan through events, and a whole lot of bad jokes, like almost an unhealthy amount, (our doctors are still looking into it).

Requirements?

We don't need no stinking requirements!
What we do need, is fun!!!
Don't forget it's a game!! Unfortunately we cannot take Old School RS (OSRS) players.

This is a new clan so Tier 1 citadel, YOU even get a tour of the citadel when you join! Just ask me.

If you are new, contact me, Zeldafield

Join our Clan Chat or PM any of us in game:
Zeldafield, Zina Warrior, Slayer John

Clan Chat:
The Esacpe Lounge

Clan Leader:
Zeldafield
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•
Having fun
•°
ˆ
¯
ˆ
°•

10-Jan-2024 15:05:10

Rokudaiiime
Jul Member 2018

Rokudaiiime

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Astral Turtles

We are Astral Turtles!

I will try and make this as short and sweet as possible.

Astral Turtles is a family. We look out for each other. We aim to grow at a steady pace which allows you to get to know eachother instead of having to meet a new person every 2 minutes.

We have an active clan chat, discord, and offer a wide variety of events to offer to our clannies, meaning there is something for everyone! We do things like PvM, skilling, minigames, questing, all while enjoying great company in clan chat. :-P . We are a friendly, no requirement social clan, so your game progression doesn't matter to us, as long as you're active and friendly.

Events and capping are not mandatory, but appreciated :-) .

If you would like to join, join our clan chat or Discord as a guest to arrange an invite, or PM one of our contact points in game. We always keep our PM's on!

Contact points :

Astral Dom -/- Rokudaiiime
Slopppo
TitsNBeer -/- Lord Scuberz

Clan Information:
• Clan Chat: Astral Turtles
• Home world: 88
• Clan Time: GMT / EST - Events are made to suit most time zones!
• Citadel: Tier 7 - Maxed citadel with Dragon
• Voice Chat: Discord - discord.gg/astralturtles
• Requirements: None
• Thanks to clan updates everyone has a permanent 3% xp buff which can be increased up to 6%!

Click here for our recruitment thread!
Feel free to join the
Astral Turtles Discord
: https://discord.gg/astralturtles

11-Jan-2024 14:27:45

Quick find code: 94-95-494-66292914 Back to Top