Forums

Looking for an IRONMAN clan

Quick find code: 94-95-467-66292578

DirkjeNL
Sep Member 2021

DirkjeNL

Posts: 1,446 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just to let you know that if you cant find it, in my clan everyone is welcome. So also irons!

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! You are invited to The Golden Roses. We are a T7 clan that cares about any kind of scaper. We celebrate diversity!

Currently we are working on our clan dragon and a stable pvm related section within a clan that isnt just pvm. Skilling, questing, etc. Once again, everybody is welcome so from lvl 3 to 152, irons, regular. p2p or f2p really dont matter to us.

If you look for a community thats always in for a chitchat but sometimes just focuses on the game, then The Golden Roses is what you look for. Message me in game (DirkjeNL) or guest in our clanchat. I hope to see you soon!

Xx DirkjeNL
Owner of The Golden Roses

02-Jan-2024 10:27:09

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there - we're not an iron specific clan but do have a few irons. You're welcome to guest in our clan chat/discord & check us out :)

Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE)

Who we are

TKOE is not just a clan; it's a family that fosters an atmosphere of warmth, understanding, and fun. With around 50 active members and a total of 182 warriors, we embrace diversity and welcome players of all backgrounds and levels. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice adventurer, everyone is valued and appreciated in our community.

Requirements

Easy there are none! Everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Tier 7 Citadel
Daily Events
Friends from all over the world
Guidance & support from experienced players
Discord channel: Stay in touch with your TKOE comrades even outside of RuneScape

Clan Info

Home world: 119
Time zone: mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner: Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners: Dr_Ninja, Prime of Sea (Lantadyme W) & Moogester

Come Say Hello!

You're invited to guest in our clan chat anytime and get a feel for our wonderful community. Feel free to message any of the names mentioned above for more information or an invitation to join us.

Check out our Recruitment Thread
Guest in our Discord -
discord.gg/tkoe

02-Jan-2024 11:33:35

Faisoe
Feb Member 2022

Faisoe

Posts: 179 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey IronMickK95,

The Iron Jacks is a small and active clan for Ironman only. We are mainly a social clan with people who like to hang out together while grinding through this game. You are welcome to join our in-game clan chat to see if you like us. I hope to see you there.
forum thread: Iron Jacks
discord server: dsc.gg/IronJacks
discord invite: GmUZaE9JYF

11-Jan-2024 07:27:33

Quick find code: 94-95-467-66292578 Back to Top