Forums

OSRS Vet returns to RS3

Quick find code: 94-95-377-66288770

Iron Raziel
Oct Member 2023

Iron Raziel

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello guys,

I played OSRS for about a decade back when OSRS was a new game. I haven't played the game seriously in a very, very long time. I want to recapture some of the fun times and memories I had back then by playing RS3. I feel like I "completed" OSRS (despite the probable introduction of new skills/quests/bosses).

So I've made a brand new Ironwoman account as an attempt to challenge myself. But I'd really like to find a clan, because so far I've only bumped in to a handful of people and had 0 social interactions with other players.

I'm looking for a "semi-hardcore" clan that is friendly to new players, as I feel a bit overwhelmed currently, but hope to do bossing regularly in the future. Please /w in game or reply to this thread if you think I'd be a suitable member of your clan.

Thank you, so much

Gazlene M

15-Oct-2023 16:45:17

Faisoe
Feb Member 2022

Faisoe

Posts: 179 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Gazlene M,

The Iron Jacks is a small and active clan. I don't know what your idea of a semi-ironman clan is but the Iron Jacks is a clan for ironmen only because we think that playing as an ironman is a bit different from playing as a main. Having said that, we are mainly a social clan with no rules worth mentioning. Please do join our in-game clan chat as a guest to see if you like us.
forum thread: Iron Jacks
discord server: dsc.gg/IronJacks
discord invite: GmUZaE9JYF

15-Oct-2023 17:03:33

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Gazlene - we're a chill, friendly clan with a good few iron members. You're welcome to guest in our clan chat & check us out :)

Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE)

Who we are

TKOE is not just a clan; it's a family that fosters an atmosphere of warmth, understanding, and fun. With around 50 active members and a total of 182 warriors, we embrace diversity and welcome players of all backgrounds and levels. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice adventurer, everyone is valued and appreciated in our community.

Requirements

Easy there are none! Everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Citadel tier 6 working on getting the supplies for tier 7
Friends from all over the world
Guidance & support from experienced players
Discord channel: Stay in touch with your TKOE comrades even outside of RuneScape

Clan Info

Home world 119
Time zone mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners Dr_Ninja, Prime of Sea (Lantadyme W)

Come Say Hello!

You're invited to guest in our clan chat anytime and get a feel for our wonderful community. Feel free to message any of the names mentioned above for more information or an invitation to join us.

For more details, check out our forum at 290-291-280-66011544.

15-Oct-2023 19:02:17

Bluee Iris
Jul Member 2015

Bluee Iris

Posts: 961 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Gladiatorz

“Greatness is Forever”

Welcome back
Gazlene M
!
The Gladiatorz
is clan that welcomes all players with open arms. We also have a friendly, and laid back atmosphere. I understand that it can be overwhelming to start after a break, but we will do our best to help you overcome that, and provide you with helpful tips. :)

About Us

» Oldest active clan on RuneScape, founded in February 2001
» Active, mature, and laid back
» Aim to interact and develop meaningful friendships
» Work to make our members' RuneScape experience more enjoyable
» International member-base; members online 24/7

What We Offer

» Active Discord & Offsite Forums
» A Tier 7 Citadel
» Loyalty ranks & teams to join
» Two mentors for all new members' first month in clan
» Players with advanced knowledge of the game offering advice to all
» Daily events—PvM/PvM learner events, Raids, Skilling, Minigames, & much more!
» Monthly competitions with in-game prizes

Join The Community

» Feel free to drop in and get a feel for us in our clan chat: The Gladiatorz
» Check out our recruitment thread
» Send me, or our leaders Beric or Nova Defense, a PM
» Apply at our off-site forums: the-gladiatorz.com

Check out our banner for more information:
¸¸,.•°´¯°•.,¸¸,.•°¨
Greatness is Forever
¨°•.,¸¸,.•°´¯°•.,¸¸

15-Oct-2023 21:48:09

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

At 'Ornery Onions' we are a fresh bunch of over one-hundred returning and new onions to Gielinor - alongside more seasoned and sauteed onions who are all ultimately here for one another.

Inclusion and a welcoming atmosphere is all we ask of our vegetables to ripen towards. We're a simple community of wholesome values. So join us as a guest and become an onion when you're ready to sprout alongside us.

It is also to note that Ornery Onions is peeling away towards a Tier 7 citadel in due time. In conjunction with meeting the weekly quota for resources, you gain points towards your Rank alongside eligibility to then enter a weekly raffle for prizes! Our exclusive Discord community will provide you further details on whatever else you'd like to explore, on request. In there, you will also discover our Skill of the Month competitions to achieve in-game titles and PvM events to prove your orneriness.

Find unity within our community <3
Discord.gg/GMn8QKFg8w

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

16-Oct-2023 16:59:44

Matterials
Nov Member 2019

Matterials

Posts: 417 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there Gazlene M!

Come chill in
Afterlight Grove
for some relaxed, casual vibes while we game together. We strive to provide a friendly, mature environment where all players of any level with any interests feel welcome and can have a good time. Feel free to guest in our CC and Discord anytime, and for however long you'd like. You can find our Discord link in our forums to join in your free time.

About the clan:

Homeworld: 27
Timezone: GMT-5 (EST but we have members in the UK and US)
Total Members: 72
Founded on November 10, 2022

No requirements or mandatory events
Discord server
T3 Citadel
Clan events, hangouts, clan raffles

Some things we enforce:

Everyone be treated with respect
Understanding that real life comes first
Follow all Jagex rules and clan rules

Click here to visit our forums. Hope to see you around!

17-Oct-2023 05:27:43

CF98
May Member 2022

CF98

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Welcome to Eternal Rising! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dear,

We would love to take you under our wing!

I hope this message finds you well and you are ready to embark on a new and exciting journey in the world of RuneScape! We're thrilled to introduce you to our clan
Eternal Rising
, a tight-knit community of passionate RuneScape players who are dedicated to making your gaming experience unforgettable.

Our belief that to maintain an active, happy, and strong clan our community will always place quality over quantity. At
Eternal Rising
, you're more than a number, you're a member who matters! We have an extremely active Discord/VC and would love for you to be part of our ever growing, warm community.

Homeworld -

Requirements -
Be an active Runescape player

Clan Chat -
Eternal Rising

Citadel Tier -
6 (and rising)

Events -
Movie nights, Party Games, PVM events and many more, inside and outside of RS!

Special Events -
Competitions, Bingos and Giveaways, all of which come with great prizes!

What are you waiting for? come join us!

To get an invite, feel free to message myself CF98, or one of our amazing leadership team ABabyMe, Kiwi Rizz, H0cusF0cus, QetMoney, Just Jonas or any other member in discord!

Our discord: https://discord.gg/theeternalrising

18-Oct-2023 02:03:36

Quick find code: 94-95-377-66288770 Back to Top