Forums

Hi

Quick find code: 94-95-272-66281815

Animorph
Oct Member 2013

Animorph

Posts: 518 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Looking for a rs3 clan, i plan on spending a bit of time on rs3 to get 200m fish defence and range over the coming months and then i will be returning to osrs as this is my osrs main, i will be back when necromancy drops when theirs good skilling methods out.

Im looking for a mature clan that has zero drug tolerance as im in my mid 30s and dont bother to see drugs being discussed yes this includes weed.

An easy ranking system is also preferred. i am a very active player and am disabled so i spend alot of time on runescape.

13-Jun-2023 22:39:05

Dpower
Mar Member 2011

Dpower

Posts: 3,508 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

`*•.¸(*•.¸(`*•.¸+¸.•*´)¸.•*)¸.•*´
+«´`•°
•´¨`»+
. .•*(¸.•*´(¸.•*´+`*•.¸)`*•.¸)*•.

If you are in search for a fun, friendly, family-type clan, please give my clan a look ^_^

*The Clueless Adventurers clan is a skilling clan with
a tier 7 citadel

*We are very stable and have been around for over
19 years.

*The clan is highly organized with a mature leadership team.

*We have a mix of members of all ages from around the world.

*We are UTC-based (game time), although we have members from around the globe.

*We have many planned clan events activities and competitions.

*We have very supportive knowledgeable members willing to share ideas.

*A very friendly family-type of atmosphere
(Jagex restricted topics are not allowed. Our clan chat is PG-Rated).

*We have our own off-site forums at
cluelessadventurers.com.

*The Clan has an open Guest Chat:
TCA
- feel free to drop in and meet the members!

*For voice communications we have a dedicated
Discord
Server

We now offer membership in our clan with the only requirement being gaining a total of 75k xp per two months.

The clans primary purpose is to provide a fun supportive clan experience. We wish that experience to be devoid of any controversy , drama and or swearing. Including abbreviated.
We have a lot of high level players that share their ideas as we all skill together. We like our members to feel like one big family.

The clan maintains a recruitment thread on the RuneScape forums which details what our clan is all about. Feel free to give it a visit. We also welcome any questions you may have in the game feel free to pm me or visit the guest chat!

Hope to see you soon!

Recruitment Thread: 93-94-504-66237858
Fishing For the Light Since 2006 (Started at W22 Shilo and Now I'm Here)
Proud Member Of
The Clueless Adventurers
(est. 2004)

13-Jun-2023 23:29:57

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there Animorph - feel free to guest in our clan chat & see if we fit your needs :)

I'm a member of TKOE a clan rebuilding from the loss of all deputy owners and leader. Currently we have around 40 active clannies, overall 141 members. We are looking for new members to help recruit and bring more to the clan.

Requirements

Easy there are none, everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Citadel tier 5 working on getting the supplies for tier 6
Friends from all over the world
Understanding on anything in the game
Discord channel, best way to keep in contact even if we quit the game
Add for an invite Wcer Nat#5400

Clan Info

Home world 119
Time zone mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners Dr_ninja, Prime of Sea (lantadyme W)

How does one move up in the clan?

Must log on to the game 3-4 days within the week
Must be friendly to new recruits
Continuous caps at the citadel

Feel free to guest the chat at any time or message any of the names above

Please also remember with rebuilding a clan there will not always be someone on. But if more people join the more will be on later on!

If you would like more information about the clan feel free to check out our forum at 290-291-280-66011544

14-Jun-2023 00:30:30

Adiner
Apr Member 2022

Adiner

Posts: 10,001 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Hey there!

Spirits of Arianwyn is a social clan with players from all over the globe
. Our main objective is to upkeep a strong and respectful community where people can relax and have fun. We offer frequent events, a maxed out citadel and active Discord! None of that is mandatory, We believe everyone should enjoy the game as they please.

You can find more information about the clan on our recruitment banner below (click on the image) and on our RSOF thread found here.

If you’re interested, just guest in our clan chat (Spirits of Arianwyn) and people will help you from there! You are also more than welcome to check our website/forums at https://soa-rs.com/.

With all the best,

SoA

"Courage is grace under pressure." - Ernest H.

Spirits of Arianwyn - Quick find code: 290-291-813-66249550

Adiner
|
Spirits of Arianwyn - Arquendi of Recruitment

14-Jun-2023 01:42:59

Ms Cole
May Member 2023

Ms Cole

Posts: 8,623 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Animorph,

I seen you were guesting here in TVP this evening but wanted to reach out to you personally. I didn't manage to get to you before you logged off.

I'm unsure if we'd be a good fit. Where as we have a rule to respect all - we also don't actually filter what's said in chat as long as its respectable. We're all adults, so we just treat all situations as is.

I can't promise that no ones NOT going to talk about weed or meth or whatever.... It's bound to happen as I don't have that as a restriction.

If you're still interested after reading this - feel free to continue guesting. :)

-Deputy Owner of TVP
"TVP"
- Deputy Owner

| Gamer | WFH Mom | AFK Queen |

14-Jun-2023 03:01:54

DirkjeNL
Sep Member 2021

DirkjeNL

Posts: 1,446 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya!

You are invited to The Golden Roses. We are a social/casual clan that has the mainfocus on an active and good feeling clanchat. That ultimate runescape family feeling!

We have an open mind about different kinds of scapers and we welcome all! Its a challenge to manage a community with diversity in everything. We welcome p2p, f2p, irons, hcims, pures. Literally everyone is welcome. We do our best to offer events and activities that can be fun for everyone.

Like what you read and wanna know more? PM me in game or guest in the clan. I'm DirkjeNL and the clanchat is called The Golden Roses :)
Owner of The Golden Roses

14-Jun-2023 09:45:05

Meddadog
Sep Member 2022

Meddadog

Posts: 3,869 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Savage Cabbages

Hello! I would like to extend an invitation to the one and only Savage Cabbage clan. While there might be other cabbage based clans, this one has just the right amount of savagery. I'll go over a few other reasons you should come aboard!

t7 Citdadel with no capping requirements but capping perks!

An inviting and friendly chat that keeps everyone entertained while also being drama free

Fun events that offer a distraction from the everyday grind

Regular trips to Croesus and a team willing to teach

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So come and check us out!
You can find our clan forum here or if you’d like an invite you can hop in the guest clan chat, or send the admins a pm in-game or on Discord:

Meddadog#8015
Captain Caged#2118

Homeworld: 99
Current Members: 396
CC: The Savage Cabbages

14-Jun-2023 13:11:16

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

(Credit to: Ser Saxobeat)

At 'Ornery Onions' we are a fresh bunch of over one-hundred returning and new onions to Gielinor - alongside more seasoned and sauteed onions who are all ultimately here for one another.

Inclusion and a welcoming atmosphere is all we ask of our vegetables to ripen towards. We're a simple community of wholesome values. So join us as a guest and become an onion when you're ready to sprout alongside us.

It is also to note that Ornery Onions is peeling away towards a Tier 7 citadel in due time. In conjunction with meeting the weekly quota for resources, you gain points towards your Rank alongside eligibility to then enter a weekly raffle for prizes! Our exclusive Discord community will provide you further details on whatever else you'd like to explore, on request. In there, you will also discover our Skill of the Month competitions to achieve in-game titles and PvM events to prove your orneriness.

Find unity within our community <3

https://discord.gg/VaQeAVP6hk

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

15-Jun-2023 05:46:07

Callum IM
Jun Member 2022

Callum IM

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
. • * '
Bank Standing
' * • .

. • * '
Social Community Clan
' * • .

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Hey there!

We are
Bank Standing
, a rather new social clan created by a small group of friends. We welcome
everyone
into our clan regardless of combat level, total level, experience gained or experience of the game itself. We are a great clan to join if you have just started Runescape or just returned to Runescape after a break as everyone is willing to help, should you need it!

Clan Details:

Clan Chat:
"Bank Standing"
Home World:
Citadel Tier:
Member Count:
100+
Time Zone:
GMT+0

Who we are:

A friendly active social/community clan.

We value all members, as new friends!

A community of experienced players, always willing to help.

Mainly UK/NA Based clan members.

What we offer:

PvM, Raids, Skilling & Other community based events.

A highly active Discord server (Optional).

No entry or capping requirements (Although capping is appreciated!)

If you're interested in what we have to offer, make your way to our clan chat!
Guest with us or ask for an invite
; visitors are always welcomed with open arms.

QFC: 290-291-342-66282030
Discord: Discord: Discord.gg/bankstanding
. • * '
Dungeoneering
' * • .

17-Jun-2023 13:41:36

Sir Mally
Dec Member 2021

Sir Mally

Posts: 693 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Phoenixes Rising

A Sociable Clan

We're a chill, very active clan. We're hoping to find experienced players, new players, as well as returning players to join. We're strongest in skilling, pvm, questing, slayer & clue scrolls. We encourage members to use the citadel for the 6% bonus xp on everything in game, but it's not required. We don't have any sort of tedious application process. We're as close to drama-free as can be. Occasional adult language is acceptable. Fun, game-centric conversation is the aim of our clan. We hope you'll find us friendly, available and helpful.

Our ways:

1 We relate to each other with decency & maturity
2 We aim to be friendly and conversant in clan chat
3 We encourage each other

If you're friendly, this might be a good clan for you. We operate with a 3 strikes you're out policy, but something has to be pretty hard to ignore to get a strike. The 1st is a warning. The 2nd will give you a temporary time-out from clan chat. The 3rd will be a ban.

Wanna check us out? Join us anytime in guest clan chat. You can guest for a while if you like. You'll only need to type in our name, Phoenixes Rising. We hope you'll visit and If you do, please say hello so we know you're here.

How to join us as a guest in clan chat:

In your chat window, select the Guest Clan Chat tab.

Make sure you have your interface unlocked. There's a tiny lock icon that will indicate locked status; toggle to unlock. In the upper right corner of the guest clan chat tab, select the gear icon. From the dropdown, select
Join Guest Clan Chat.

The interface will prompt you to enter the name of the clan you want to visit. The name is case sensitive.

We're:

Phoenixes Rising
Clan:
Phoenixes Rising
- Join us in your RuneScape guest clan chat.

17-Jun-2023 19:22:45

Quick find code: 94-95-272-66281815 Back to Top