Forums

New Player looking for clan

Quick find code: 94-95-262-66290574

UntouchedMan
Jan Member 2024

UntouchedMan

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

I started playing on November 5th and now I'm addicted!

I'm currently looking for a new clan to join so if you're looking for a new member send me a message!

Also, don't copy and paste a huge recruitment thread here. I won't read it. I've seen multiple recruitment threads with the same copy and paste everywhere. you know who you are!

18-Nov-2023 08:46:08

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Untouchedman - great to hear you're enjoying RS! We're a chill, friendly clan with no requirements & helpful, knowledgeable members. You're welcome to guest in our clan chat/discord & check us out.

Am doing copypasta as it's the easiest way to get info across
:)

Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE)

Who we are

TKOE is not just a clan; it's a family that fosters an atmosphere of warmth, understanding, and fun. With around 50 active members and a total of 182 warriors, we embrace diversity and welcome players of all backgrounds and levels. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice adventurer, everyone is valued and appreciated in our community.

Requirements

Easy there are none! Everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Citadel tier 6 working on getting the supplies for tier 7
Daily Events
Friends from all over the world
Guidance & support from experienced players
Discord channel: Stay in touch with your TKOE comrades even outside of RuneScape

Clan Info

Home world: 119
Time zone: mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner: Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners: Dr_Ninja, Prime of Sea (Lantadyme W) & Moogester

Come Say Hello!

You're invited to guest in our clan chat anytime and get a feel for our wonderful community. Feel free to message any of the names mentioned above for more information or an invitation to join us.

Check out our Recruitment Thread
Guest in our Discord -
discord.gg/tkoe

18-Nov-2023 11:53:17

DirkjeNL
Sep Member 2021

DirkjeNL

Posts: 1,446 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heey there!
You are more than welcome in The Golden Roses. This is a worldclan that doesnt care about your levels, anyone is welcome. Also F2Pers, Irons, Pures, P2Pers. Literally everyone is welcome! We started in Feb 2022, are T7 and currently working on our dragon!

I do copy and paste, but I'm genuine in what I tell you.

So nice to meet you and hopefully soon as a new clannie! Talk to me in game or guest with us if you have interest.

A new runescape family is waiting for you!
Owner of The Golden Roses

18-Nov-2023 14:14:00

Quick find code: 94-95-262-66290574 Back to Top