Forums

Returning player LFC EU

Quick find code: 94-95-228-66287481

JimiTheBear

JimiTheBear

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi, fellow adventurers

I'm JimiTheBear and I'm in search of clan that resides in EU. I was an active player during 2005-2010. Last time I played RS3 was back in 2016 if I recall correctly, and that was only for a brief time. Recently I made a new account for a fresh start to see what has become of my beloved game from childhood. I'm currently enjoying RS3 a lot and have considered playing for a long time due to lots of free time.

You can consider me as a newbie player, because a lot has changed since I played RS regularly. I've never done had a near-end character, done bossing or 90% of Member only activities.

If the clan has a Discord server, that would be really positive, because I miss socializing in games.

At the time of writing, I'm l 5vl2 with total level of 615. I've completed every F2P quest besides Dragon Slayer. My goals at the moment are to get all free levels at least 40 and completing the remaining F2P quest before becoming a Member.

If you find me compelling then I'm happy to join your clan.

Warm regards!
Jimi

19-Sep-2023 12:36:53

CaptainCaged
Nov Member 2019

CaptainCaged

Posts: 212 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Savage Cabbages

Hello Jimi! While we aren't fully EU we have quite a few EU members. I would like to extend an invitation to the one and only Savage Cabbage clan. While there might be other cabbage based clans, this one has just the right amount of savagery. I'll go over a few other reasons you should come aboard!

t7 Citadel with no capping requirements but capping perks!

An inviting and friendly chat that keeps everyone entertained while also being drama free

Fun events that offer a distraction from the everyday grind

Regular PvM Events and a team willing to teach

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So come and check us out!
You can find our clan forum here or if you’d like an invite you can hop in the guest clan chat, or send the admins a pm in-game or on Discord:

2dragon4u2 #1530
Meddadog#8015
Captain Caged#2118

Homeworld: 99
Current Members: 480
CC: The Savage Cabbages

19-Sep-2023 13:08:15

H i t c h y
Jul Member 2023

H i t c h y

Posts: 586 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bank Standing

"The Bank that never falls over"

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Welcome!

Starting from a little discord server, the clan was created a few years ago back in December 2021. Since then, the clan has grown to a large, active community that takes great care at welcoming new members to the group. Regardless of your playstyle, we're happy to take you in and join our community!

• Citadel
Tier: 5

Member Count: 190+

• Clan Chat: Bank Standing
- - - >
• Discord: /bankstanding
< - - -

Home World: 16
(Optional but encouraged)

• Play other games!
18+
&
L
G
B
T
Friendly
• Daily active voice chats and events
• No entry or membership requirements
• Wide range of PVM’ers including AOD, Solak, and Raids
• We’re constantly growing and looking for new helpers & staff

» » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » » « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « « «

Events

Monday - Boss mass
Tuesday - Free
Wednesday - Free
Thursday - Learners PvM
Friday - Clan skill & chill
Saturday - Citadel reset day & movie night
Sunday - Raids Afternoon & Quiz night

If you're interested in what we have to offer, make your way to our clan chat! Guest with us or ask for an invite; visitors are always welcomed with open arms.
Bank Standing

Discord - /bankstanding

19-Sep-2023 13:35:38

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

At 'Ornery Onions' we are a fresh bunch of over one-hundred returning and new onions to Gielinor - alongside more seasoned and sauteed onions who are all ultimately here for one another.

Inclusion and a welcoming atmosphere is all we ask of our vegetables to ripen towards. We're a simple community of wholesome values. So join us as a guest and become an onion when you're ready to sprout alongside us.

It is also to note that Ornery Onions is peeling away towards a Tier 7 citadel in due time. In conjunction with meeting the weekly quota for resources, you gain points towards your Rank alongside eligibility to then enter a weekly raffle for prizes! Our exclusive Discord community will provide you further details on whatever else you'd like to explore, on request. In there, you will also discover our Skill of the Month competitions to achieve in-game titles and PvM events to prove your orneriness.

Find unity within our community <3
Discord.gg/GMn8QKFg8w

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

19-Sep-2023 15:44:14

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there Jimi - you're very welcome to guest in our clan chat & check us out :)

Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE)

Who we are

TKOE is not just a clan; it's a family that fosters an atmosphere of warmth, understanding, and fun. With around 50 active members and a total of 182 warriors, we embrace diversity and welcome players of all backgrounds and levels. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice adventurer, everyone is valued and appreciated in our community.

Requirements

Easy there are none! Everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Citadel tier 6 working on getting the supplies for tier 7
Friends from all over the world
Guidance & support from experienced players
Discord channel: Stay in touch with your TKOE comrades even outside of RuneScape

Clan Info

Home world 119
Time zone mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners Dr_Ninja, Prime of Sea (Lantadyme W)

Come Say Hello!

You're invited to guest in our clan chat anytime and get a feel for our wonderful community. Feel free to message any of the names mentioned above for more information or an invitation to join us.

For more details, check out our forum at 290-291-280-66011544.

19-Sep-2023 17:02:11

Ms Conduct
Mar Member 2021

Ms Conduct

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

Welcome to

.• * '
Statuesque
' * • .

. • * '
Standing tall, graceful and dignified
' * • .

Are you new or returning? Did your Clan Die?

Then you found a home!

We are an RS3 clan, friendly and welcoming. One that helps new or returning players and even maxed players that are looking for fun or learning the newest skill. We love to share our knowledge and (my favorite) quests! We have regular PvM events including Raids, Nex, Varago, Solak, mass God war events and more. We also have fun as a clan through other events, and a whole lot of bad jokes, like almost an unhealthy amount, (our doctors are still looking into it).

We host a variety of PvM events including:

» Weekly raids group (Beastmaster/Yakamaru)
» Nex: Angel of Death
» Elder Godwars Dungeon (Croesus, Arch-Glacor)
» God Wars Dungeon 2 (Vindicta, Twin Furies, Gregorovic, Helwyr)
» God Wars Dungeon 1 (Nex, Bandos, Kree'arra, Zilyana, Kril)
» Kalphite King
» Vorago

There are also numerous clan members up for things such as Kerapac, Elite Dungeons & Solak.

Requirements?

We don't need no stinking requirements!
What we do need, is fun!!!
Don't forget it's a game!! Unfortunately we cannot take Old School RS (OSRS) players.

400+ members! Tier 7 citadel, YOU even get a tour of the citadel when you join!

Join our Clan Chat or PM any of us in game:
Zeldafield, Cazz, A Cookie, Chipbigween
Bank Stand, Dakohta, Hyper Sprite, JJ x.

Clan Chat:
Statuesque

Clan Leader:
Nightrise

19-Sep-2023 17:30:37

Quick find code: 94-95-228-66287481 Back to Top