Phished

Posts: 184 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there, I'm
Phished
:)
I'm looking for an active
T7
clan that I can call my home.
I've joined a couple of high-end clans, and although they were nice, they weren't active in chat, so I'm now looking for a social clan.

Some things about me
My stats:
(
)
I'm currently a Completionist, on the way to Trimmed (Nearly there!)
I have
120's and I'm currently going for 120 all
I'm extremely active when not burned out, I typically play 10+ hours a day
My typical monthly XP gain is around 100mil+
My end goal is trimmed comp, 120 all + MQC, then I will focus on the PVM side of RuneScape

I look forward to hearing from some of you!

12-Jun-2023 04:48:13 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2023 04:48:54 by Phished

DirkjeNL
Sep Member 2021

DirkjeNL

Posts: 1,446 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya!

You are invited to The Golden Roses. We are a social/casual clan that has the mainfocus on an active and good feeling clanchat. That ultimate runescape family feeling!

We have an open mind about different kinds of scapers and we welcome all! Its a challenge to manage a community with diversity in everything. We welcome p2p, f2p, irons, hcims, pures. Literally everyone is welcome. We do our best to offer events and activities that can be fun for everyone.

Like what you read and wanna know more? PM me in game or guest in the clan. I'm DirkjeNL and the clanchat is called The Golden Roses :)

(we are currently T6, about to reach 7)
Owner of The Golden Roses

12-Jun-2023 08:44:58

Moogester
Jun Member 2020

Moogester

Posts: 1,451 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Phished - we're not T7 though we are progressing steadily towards it. Feel free to guest in our clan chat & see what you think :)

I'm a member of TKOE a clan rebuilding from the loss of all deputy owners and leader. Currently we have around 40 active clannies, overall 141 members. We are looking for new members to help recruit and bring more to the clan.

Requirements

Easy there are none, everyone and anyone is welcome! If you do not like going to the citadel that's okay, but please be open to help gather materials if needed.

What can TKOE offer you?

Citadel tier 5 working on getting the supplies for tier 6
Friends from all over the world
Understanding on anything in the game
Discord channel, best way to keep in contact even if we quit the game
Add for an invite Wcer Nat#5400

Clan Info

Home world 119
Time zone mostly GMT and EST
Clan Owner Wcer Nat
Deputy Owners Dr_ninja, Prime of Sea (lantadyme W)

How does one move up in the clan?

Must log on to the game 3-4 days within the week
Must be friendly to new recruits
Continuous caps at the citadel

Feel free to guest the chat at any time or message any of the names above

Please also remember with rebuilding a clan there will not always be someone on. But if more people join the more will be on later on!

If you would like more information about the clan feel free to check out our forum at 290-291-280-66011544

12-Jun-2023 12:32:59

Meddadog
Sep Member 2022

Meddadog

Posts: 3,869 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Savage Cabbages

Hello! I would like to extend an invitation to the one and only Savage Cabbage clan. While there might be other cabbage based clans, this one has just the right amount of savagery. I'll go over a few other reasons you should come aboard!

t7 Citdadel with no capping requirements but capping perks!

An inviting and friendly chat that keeps everyone entertained while also being drama free

Fun events that offer a distraction from the everyday grind

Regular trips to Croesus and a team willing to teach

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So come and check us out!
You can find our clan forum here or if you’d like an invite you can hop in the guest clan chat, or send the admins a pm in-game or on Discord:

Meddadog#8015
Captain Caged#2118

Homeworld: 99
Current Members: 396
CC: The Savage Cabbages

12-Jun-2023 15:36:07

Ms aASHSteel
Oct Member 2004

Ms aASHSteel

Posts: 3,922 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I•I••I•I•• We Cordially Invite You To Join The AFKers ••I•I••I•I

If You Are Looking For;
Social
Relaxed
Casual Non-elitist, Non-Arrogant, Non-Boastful Environment
Helpful Community
Respectful Atmosphere
Then We Are Your Go-To Hub.

I•I•• I•I•• I•I•• I•I•••• About The AFKers ••••I•I ••I•I ••I•I ••I•I

The AFKers is a clan open to absolutely everyone!
There are no combat/total level requirements.
Only Requirement:
Gain a total of 1 Million experience per month.
We simply seek peaceful, respectful, and friendly players who love RS, and also love to AFK ^.^
We offer clan Discord and ask for all members to join if able.

discord.gg/cZ3uzsa93q

I•I••I•I Mobile Friendly , AFK While @ Work!! I•I••I•I

Citadel capping is not required but highly appreciated!
Open for guests at any time, Join “The AFKers” in game clan chat.

We are always growing, which makes it the perfect opportunity to join and grow with us while getting to know everyone!
If interested in us, please join our CC for an invite And speak to any of the Clan Members/Staff or add

Ms aASHSteel - Palmetto Rob

Quick find code: 290-291-399-66095987
Hope To See You Soon!
;)

Established- 17th of March 2019

Finally Maxed: 5/17/15
:P <3
Proud Founder of The AFKers

12-Jun-2023 19:15:38

Beccah
Aug Member 2009

Beccah

Posts: 3,340 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heey Phished!

My clan Clowder has a tier 7 citadel :) We recently turned 3 years old and we have 84 members from EU and US time zones. I'd love to grow the clan to around 100 so there is always a nice amount of people online. A lot of us are in the same phase of the game as you, so you'll fit right in experience-wise. I'm personally going for mqc too for example, and i should re-earn my trim sometime >_>
I hope you think we're chatty enough, feel free to stop by and check us out! Here's our Discord server too, https://discord.gg/NC7PRC9t, where you can see our events and whatnot.

Hope to meet you soon :)
Dedicated Feline Enthusiast
Proud owner of Clowder Community clan - open to all friendly P2P individuals!

12-Jun-2023 20:26:14

NW Turtle
May Member 2021

NW Turtle

Posts: 553 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Phished!
We are a friendly, international clan with regular bossing events and an active discord. Come guest in our clan chat and check it out.

,•°°•¸¸¸,•°
Lunars Light
°•¸¸¸,•°°•¸¸

We are a friendly, informative, mature clan that was re-built from dust after the previous owner purged everyone for no reason. We banded together, as a family, to become stronger and thrive as a community. We aspire to recruit friendly, helpful people who feel like they’re at home with us while they’re playing. All we ask for, from you, is respect and personal responsibility.

Requirements to join:

-Runescape membership (so we can all play together!)
-Age 18+
-We rely heavily on discord - while it’s not required, we do use it for most events.

What we offer:

-Tier 7 citadel; capping is strongly encouraged but ultimately not required
-Highly active discord
-Bossing, Skilling, Dungeoneering, Events
-We do not discriminate based on race, sexual orientation, gender, or religion
-
L
G
B
T
Q
friendly
-We are international
-Easy but fair ranking system

Still on the fence about us? We offer guesting! Please come join us in cc and get to know your future clanmates. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me

When you’re ready to become an honorary member of LL, please contact any star rank for an invite!

Lunars Light
Established: Mar. 4, 2020
Home World: 89
Time Zone: Game Time
Current Members: 400

13-Jun-2023 00:01:21

Bluee Iris
Jul Member 2015

Bluee Iris

Posts: 961 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hiya
Phished
, we're a social/community clan, and have an international member-base, which means there's always someone to chat with. We have a maxed
T7
citadel, and an active Discord server & offsite forums. Good luck and pre-congrats for all of your goals. :)
---

-• Invitation To Join The Gladiatorz •-

The Gladiatorz
—one of the oldest community clans on RuneScape that has been going strong since February 2001. With our large community and relaxed atmosphere, we work to make our members' RuneScape experience more enjoyable.

Clan Information:

»
Leader: Nova Defense
»
Homeworld: 39 | Tier 7 Citadel
»
Timezone: ET (GMT-4)
»
Clan type: Community | Social | PvM
»
Clan chat: The Gladiatorz (Open to guests)

What We Offer:

»
A platform for friendships to thrive through in-game contact, an active Discord server, and offsite forums. Furthermore, daily events and monthly competitions are also offered. These include:
Clan raids, PvM learning events, High & Low level PvM, Minigames, Dungeoneering, Skilling, Karaoke, Hide n’ Seek
, and much more!

How To Join:

»
To apply to the clan, please navigate to our off-site forums at: the-gladiatorz.com. Membership is open to all with no level requirements. For more info, you can find our RSOF clan topic here. Hope to see you join the community!

'Greatness is Forever'

¸¸,.•°´¯°•.,¸¸,.•°¨
Greatness is Forever
¨°•.,¸¸,.•°´¯°•.,¸¸

13-Jun-2023 03:10:48

Magic Pengel
Sep Member 2022

Magic Pengel

Posts: 1,915 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

(Credit to: Ser Saxobeat)

At 'Ornery Onions' we are a fresh bunch of over one-hundred returning and new onions to Gielinor - alongside more seasoned and sauteed onions who are all ultimately here for one another.

Inclusion and a welcoming atmosphere is all we ask of our vegetables to ripen towards. We're a simple community of wholesome values. So join us as a guest and become an onion when you're ready to sprout alongside us.

It is also to note that Ornery Onions is peeling away towards a Tier 7 citadel in due time. In conjunction with meeting the weekly quota for resources, you gain points towards your Rank alongside eligibility to then enter a weekly raffle for prizes! Our exclusive Discord community will provide you further details on whatever else you'd like to explore, on request. In there, you will also discover our Skill of the Month competitions to achieve in-game titles and PvM events to prove your orneriness.

Find unity within our community <3

https://discord.gg/VaQeAVP6hk

- (Owner) Ornery Onions -
Prioritizing inclusion, friendliness and offering a helping hand to those that need it.

13-Jun-2023 05:24:02

Quick find code: 94-95-100-66281696 Back to Top