Forums

ï¦ï•The Quest Collective•ï¦ï

Quick find code: 93-94-83-66110251

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,631 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ï¦ï•The Quest Collective•ï¦ï

Hello there adventurer, I am Advent (short for my user name Adventurerrr), and I am here to tell you about my amazing clan. The Quest Collective is a fun, chill and easy clan that does PVM, Mini-games and role-play. Now if you're not into role-play that's fine! Like I said we do other stuff as well. We're looking to expand our clan from being just a role-play clan, as it previously was. It is a revived and growing clan with over 60 members and an active citadel. So come join today!

Clan name? The Quest Collective.

Requirements? None!

Discord? Active!

Clan Citadel Tier? 3

Member count? 82
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

11-Jul-2019 21:25:17 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2019 17:42:35 by Quael

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

ï¦ï•Ranking system.•ï¦ï

Our ranking system is fairly easy and fun! Well sort of. All new recruit will start at the rank of Recruit. To rank up, please real the following below.

1. Capping on the citadel. We have a clan citadel. This citadel is our base of operation, and while we don't use it much, we do use it for free xp, and holiday parties. Now each week that you gather the resources for the citadel you will gain one rank up. Once you reach the rank of Captain. there is when thing will get harder. You will require to gather the resource twice. So if in two weeks of the same month you have gathered the resources twice, you will rank up. Once you reach the rank of Admin You will require three resource cap the same month or so to rank up.

2. Attending mandatory events. These events are considered mandatory for a reason. But I changed it into being a rank up purpose. So if you see on the Clan's Noticeboard in-game that a event is mandatory, that means everyone who attends will rank up after the event is over. Know that this is a random situation and not all clan event will be mandatory.

3. Recruiting new people. So, I've decided to spice it up a bit and make it much easier for recruits to rank up, but harder as well. So, if you're Recruit and wish to rank up because you cannot gather resources on the Citadel, than have no fear. During your waiting period you are able to rank up once by recruiting a new member to the clan or role-play. Note that after Recruit. You can only rank up by recruiting a total of 5 people the same month. Note this is meant to be changed overtime if it does not work out.

4. Hosting a event. That's right hosting a event an be a chance to rank up. These event can be of PVM, Minigame, or Role-play. Parties and such are welcome as well. I will be looking into how organized the event is, and how well it's maintained.
Duke of Fort Forinthry

11-Jul-2019 21:25:42 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2019 21:28:37 by Quael

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

ï¦ï•Clan Rules•ï¦ï

1. 1. Be Respectful to others. If there is someone in here you dislike, hate, or had an argument with several times, ignore them. Let them be them. Let us deal with the situation instead if you have tried working it out. If they continue cause trouble, we will see it and take action.

2. Follow all of Jagex's rules. If you are botting, luring, scamming, or any of your action leads to breaking the in-game rule, you will be removed from the clan. You're free to return after a month waiting period. (You'll be allowed to visit the clan as a guest.)

3. No spamming. Please not everyone will answer to your first call, or will take long, but do not spam like crazy to get attention.

4. Have fun. Nothing else, we ask that you have fun, and enjoy the game with us and everyone else outside of the clan!
Duke of Fort Forinthry

11-Jul-2019 21:25:43 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2019 21:35:30 by Quael

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

ï¦ï•Citadel•ï¦ï

Yes, this clan has a active working citadel. Citadel work is required if you wish to gain a rank. If you still do not want to do citadel work it is fine, we will not force you, but gaining a rank will be harder. We do ask, however that you visit the citadel to help gain visitors (No work needed).

Know that sometime rank up from citadel work might be late as sometime several of my deputy owners, or I will be distracted by other things.

Citadel Tier: 3

Upgrade? Two new skill plot and decoration.
Duke of Fort Forinthry

11-Jul-2019 21:25:43 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2019 07:49:57 by Quael

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

ï¦ï•Joining the Clan•ï¦ï

Know that you do not need to be a Member to join the clan. We accept F2P as well. While yes you will be missing out on a lot of events, you'll be able to communicate with new friends and get help on certain things in the game. We are happy to help everyone and hope to give a fun experience once you join the clan!.
Duke of Fort Forinthry

11-Jul-2019 21:25:44 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2019 07:50:50 by Quael

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

ï¦ï•Join now!•ï¦ï

Are you looking to join now? Great, please follow these easy instruction.

1. Add me in-game and see if I am online. If I am tell me about your interest!

2. Meet me on world 42 (the Clan's home world) and we will go into the recruiting progress.

3. If you see I am not online, it must mean I left my computer, Guest the clan chat and ask one of the members who aren't busy to recruit you.

4. And that's it! I added for for the fun of it. But just have fun once you're in the clan.
Duke of Fort Forinthry

11-Jul-2019 21:25:44 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2019 07:52:27 by Quael

Quick find code: 93-94-83-66110251 Back to Top