Forums

The Clan Clan Clan Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-680-64220179

Pickle x

Pickle x

Posts: 402 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• General Information ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Founded on January 10th 2012 by Roads.

Current Member Count: 87 (11/04/13)

XP Total: 1,543,588,144 (11/04/13)

Home World: 82

Citadel Tier: 5 (11/04/13)

Clan Chat Name: “The Clan Clan Clan”

Clan Motto: We're 3x better than any other clan!

P2P ONLY (Exceptions are of course made to those whom are inactive for a while)

No Character Requirements needed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Introduction ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Greetings all!

The Clan Clan Clan welcomes YOU to our Official Clan Thread on the RuneScape Forums! When Roads founded this clan, his main aim as a leader was to be the best and achieve a friendly clan atmosphere, to make every clan member's RuneScape experience even better.
Our clan aims to treat every member with equal rights so every member has a say in things no matter what their rank is.
Our clan has no requirements for a person to join, except a Pay To Play status. So this life motto goes fairly well with our clan requirements.

If what you have seen so far interests you then please read further on to see what this clan has to offer and how you can benefit from being a part of it. By reading through this forum, you will learn about our clan rules, our clan events, the clan citadel and other little bits of key information too.

Many Thanks,
Five-Spice x

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

03-Feb-2013 13:51:34 - Last edited on 11-Apr-2013 17:16:30 by Pickle x

Pickle x

Pickle x

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Table of Contents•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•-• Page 1 •-•
Post 1: General Clan Information/Introduction
Post 2: Clan Logo
Post 3: Table of Contents
Post 4: Clan Rules
Post 5: Clan Rules
Post 6: Clan Citadel
Post 7: Clan Events
Post 8: Application Form
Post 9: Current Clan Ranks

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

03-Feb-2013 13:53:40 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2013 14:08:28 by Pickle x

Pickle x

Pickle x

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Clan Rules ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In order to play a role in our clan, you will need to follow our rules which are fairly reasonable. These clan rules are like an agreement that all members must follow. If members fail to follow these, they will be given a warning and eventually kicked if failed to respect our warning and to continue rule breaking.

•-• Rule 1 •-•
Follow the rules of RuneScape set by Jagex. All clan members should accept Jagex's policy of conduct and follow them, no questions asked. Everyone in RuneScape has to follow these rules and if a person is caught not following them, Jagex usually acts about it. So, in our clan if you fail to follow the RuneScape rules, we will also act by giving you a warning or kick you immediately (depending on the rule broken).

•-• Rule 2 •-•
Do not LURE players and potentially Scam them. There have been debates whether to report players that lure others into misleading them to think they are gaining something but instead they will most likely lose something. Yes, I agree that player's should not fall for something that is too true to believe and it can be seen as stupidity. However, it is still wrong to lure people. Do these players not have self respect for others? If caught luring in our clan, you will be immediately kicked. No questions asked.

•-• Rule 3 •-•
No Begging.

My definition of Begging: When a player asks another player for anything worth of value to KEEP for themselves. If caught begging in our clan, you will be given up to 2 warnings and then if you fail to learn from these, a kick will be issued to that member.

I don't have a problem with clan members asking to BORROW or LEND items to other clan members, but please do not SPAM. There is no need to spam because I can guarantee that the majority of members saw your text the first time round. :)

03-Feb-2013 13:54:22

Pickle x

Pickle x

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Clan Rules Cont. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•-• Rule 4 •-•
Respect other clan members. Try to avoid arguments where possible as arguments tend to make issues much worse. I know it's hard to get along with every member in the clan but please try your best to. If a clan member is annoying you, teasing you or offending you on purpose then please could you report this to General Ranks+ via Private Messaging them. By saying "[clan members name] is annoying (etc)" in the clan chat, this may cause more harm than good. Currently everyone in our clan seems to get along well with one another which are a key to a successful clan with a friendly atmosphere. :)

Also note;
No Racism or any form of discrimination which some members may find offensive. Do not use offensive language repeatedly. We allow bad language to be used but not consistently in every sentence that you say.

•-• Rule 5 •-•
No Gambling with other clan members. My personal view of Gambling is that it is disgusting. Every world at the Grand Exchange, it is guaranteed that there is a person hosting some type of gambling. I've seen many people lose Banks due to Gambling and quitting because of that. I do not want to see clan members hosting gambling games with each other simply because I don't like to see people gain/lose huge amounts of money from one another. Failing to agree to this will lead you to being kicked from our clan.

To make sure you have read these rules and understand them, I would like to see you enter the code word under your application. This word is: H5T3 G5M8L3R5.

•-• Rule 6 •-•
All members must participate in clan activity. This includes speaking in the chat, capping at the citadel and attending events. This will show you're commitment and help towards the clan chat and will earn you ranks.

03-Feb-2013 13:56:42

Pickle x

Pickle x

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Clan Citadel •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Current Clan Citadel Tier: 5 (11/04/13)

As a clan, we are very proud of our Citadel. We have worked hard since January to get it to where it is today and we are continuing to progress through the tiers. You are not forced to cap, however, by capping you will receive the following benefits to help you outside of the citadel/in the clan:

• Better chances of receiving ranks (See below for more details).

• Decent XP.
By capping at the clan citadel, you will receive XP rewards via Fealty rank on the clan cape and also gain additional XP from the 'Clan Ring'. Also with skills like Smithing and Firemaking, you are saving yourself money from training that skill by gaining FREE XP at the Clan Citadel.

03-Feb-2013 13:58:26 - Last edited on 11-Apr-2013 17:16:59 by Pickle x

Pickle x

Pickle x

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Clan Events •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

In our clan we currently have 3 scheduled events a week to persuade members to come along and get to know their clan mates better or to get an experience in things you wouldn't normally do on RuneScape. You also have a chance to gain higher ranks by attending these.

Here are our current events:

• On Sundays, we have a group clan citadel capping event. This is normally set for after the citadel updates itself each week.

• On Wednesdays we have a Penguin Hunting event. This will be held at 9pm GMT on Runescape world 60.

• On Fridays we have events that are set by clan members. These can range from Boss Hunting to Mini Games. If you would like to host an event, please let an Admin+ rank know and we will get it set up for a Friday event.

A full event schedule can be found on our main Clan Forum page.

As well as these, members often ask to go PVM-ing or Dungeoneering etc. So these are done within the chat. Please note that this is also a good way to gain rank promotions. :)

03-Feb-2013 14:03:39

Pickle x

Pickle x

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Clan Application ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Right then, here is the exciting part!

If you have survived reading all of the information above and would like to become a clan member, then please fill out an application after this thread.

Application Structure:
When filling in your application please set it out like this example layout below:

1. Combat Level:
2. Total Level:
3. Time Zone:
4. How did you hear about "The Clan Clan Clan"?
5. Have you been in past clans?

- If you answered Yes to this question, please state a reason to why you left your previous clan (if possible). - Also, please state whether or not you took part in clan activities such as Capping at the Citadel, Event Attending, Clan Discussion.

- If you answered No to this question, would you like to have some clan guidance about being in a clan.

6. Have you read and do you accept our clan rules?
7. Enter Coded word here:
8. Additional Info: (This could include Goals you aim to achieve on RuneScape, Times of day where you are likely active, or anything else really that isn't covered in the above questions).

Here's an example:

1. Combat Level: 197
2. Total Level: 2121
3. Time Zone: GMT/BST
4. Forum Browsing
5. Yes / Left them due to some members being inappropriate to other clan mates / Yes, I used to participate in clan events that the clan had to offer.
6. I agree to your rules
7. [Coded Word found in a thread on this forum]
8. I like to go Dungeoneering, PVM and I enjoy Questing. I aim to achieve 95Prayer by the end of the year.

I would like to once again thank you for reading this thread and if successful with your application I can guarantee you will enjoy being a clan member in "The Clan Clan Clan."

Many Thanks,
The Clan Clan Clan!

03-Feb-2013 14:06:12

Pickle x

Pickle x

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Current Clan Ranks •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Owner:
• Five-Spice

Deputy Owner:
• Cartoons X

Overseer:
• Iqooo

Coordinator:
• R e d d

Organisor:
• N/A

Admin:
• Juggymage
• Lanthis

General:
• boh walker
• I Waste Cake

Captains:
• h0llie fitzy
• chris fitzy

Lieutenants:
• Eric Hardrad
• chosen oneJ
• One Up
• L0v3 B4 D3th
• Alita 115
• Totally1
• Evil Bewb
• Twehzie
• UltraPrecise
• Tripl3 M

Sergeants:
• x Dev1ne x
• A Solid One
• Famous Days
• soulfang12
• Turdiform
• str nd skilz
• Danae 1st
• EagleHunt7
• Yinue
• Tumtum WG
• Qezu
• HotDan
• BailyRS
• Sawkeyblade
• p0k3yp0k3
• Voib
• revenjames
• Tskware
• Wall Slasher
• Abyyssal2812
• PW3ROFCHRIST
• Lord Titan54
• Frodobrad
• Perma-Kitten
• ll Ewok ll
• Blindness

03-Feb-2013 14:23:41 - Last edited on 11-Apr-2013 17:27:44 by Pickle x

Pickle x

Pickle x

For this week i'd like to thank the following members for participating in clan events:

Iqooo - Penguins
I Waste Cake - Penguins + Friday's Event
Jord Ev - Friday's Event
Kwerty - Penguins
Lanthis - Friday's Event
Shinjiru - Friday's Event
Squall X - Penguins + Friday's Event

And those who capped at our citadel:

Iqoo
I Waste Cake
Jord Ev
Juggymage