Forums

\X/ Kingdoms of Gielinor \X/

Quick find code: 93-94-574-66028667

Nhslb15

Nhslb15

Posts: 4,574 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NOTICE: This is a very new and not nearly completed thread. This is basically a work shop currently so treat it as such and feel free to weigh in on anything you'd like.

\X/¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•‡•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤\X/

Welcome to the Kingdoms of Gielinor. A brand new POC (Player Owned City). Where you can take a break from your day to day life, and become whoever it is that you want to be, even if only for a little while. Maybe you wish to join a true community. One like you may have found if lucky enough to live in such a wonderful world such as Gielinor. One where you don't have Admins and Moderators, but King's and Queens, Prince and Princess. May you will aspire to be a Lord or Lady and control your own small Kingdom of Empire, or perhaps just a happy citizen that wants a house and small piece of land to claim as his own. Perhaps you want to just chat and socialize, perhaps you want to start a Summer romance. Maybe you want to join an army, and be General and train our people to enter into RSB tournaments and get ranked. Maybe you want your own Kingdom one day. Our goal is to eventually have at least 3 separate POC clans across our world. Alliances will be formed, as well as enemies. Wars will be fought, probably for land claims. Anything you can dream we want to make possible here.

\X/¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•‡•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤\X/

22-Jul-2018 08:51:09 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2018 12:06:32 by Nhslb15

Nhslb15

Nhslb15

~Important information~

•This is going to be a huge project, and it will take time. This has to be kept in mind. This is a project that I don't want to be put together halfway. We want to build something that is going to last. And for that we need good people, some anyone interested please get in touch with me.

•The short term goal here is to get this P0C up and running and do that by working on it as a solo POC for now, not trying to create several things at once. Everything must start somewhere.

•Long term, the goal is to create at least 3 fully independent P0C's on the same world so that we may incorporate the appropriate elements needed for a P0C.

•I intend to do this by using our first P0C once developed to incorporate elements that would otherwise be something done amongst multiple P0C's such as land claims etc. I intend to allow all forms of measures to allow members to fight for their right to claim pieces of land and should they be extremely successful give them a kingdom or empire within the same world to run a new P0C the way they see fit.

22-Jul-2018 08:51:46 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2018 09:41:45 by Nhslb15

Nhslb15

Nhslb15

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#

*Notes to self*

So the plan behind Kingdoms of Gielinor is to start a POC on a new world.
Lay claim to land only that is needed such as a major hub and surrounding areas. Leave the rest untouched for now. Separate the rest of the land in the world into sections such as major hubs and surrounding areas and have those set aside.
Now we are doing that for the future.
Right now we are going to focus on our P0C and building it up and establishing.
We will use light roleplay such as titles, guards, marriage, members owning land or houses, etc.
We will develop an army, and have trainings. this will tie into the future.
We will have a new addition to a traditional "Heir to the throne" there will also be a position of "Heir to a Kingdom/Empire"
Once someone has been deemed capable and worthy to recieve that honor, they will be given their choice of the land/hub and surrounding areas we previously set aside. And they will begin the 2nd P0C of the new world. Then the process will repeat itself until we have at least 3 healthy P0C's on this world, at which point who know where things can go. We will leave enough room aside for new P0C's to start up, but only with approval from all the leaders of the world and hopefully this council if you will support this.
Once some P0C's are established things such as clan wars for land claims can begin, negotiations, alliances, politics, things that made POC's what they were.

22-Jul-2018 08:51:46 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2018 12:03:05 by Nhslb15

Nhslb15

Nhslb15

We want to cater to everyone.
We need to gain lots of new memberships, which I have some solutions and ideas for.
We need to appeal to the PVM/Boss Crowd by putting someone passionate in charge of running these events regularly..
We need to appeal to the social players that just like to chat. Just because we're light roleplay doesn't mean were proper or in character even hald the time in chat
we basically just use titles when greeting. We need them to know it's still just a chill place to chat with the people you love.
We need to appeal to the PVP'ers. And I think the Army is a fantastic way to do that.
Perhaps we even add some tournaments where the strongest man/woman of them all gets to fight it out amongst all our members and the winner of the month gets a title and a piece of land they get to claim or even a huge cash prize from me every month.
We need to appeal to the skiller/xp crowd just looking for that quick xp. Perhaps we offer incentives like if they receruit such and such members I'll personally give them bonds to use for keys so they can get xp lamps.
We offer a salary for certain positions in the P0C.
We add P0C elements into what everyone is already doing. We just change with the times while remaining true to who we are. I'm working with you to figure out the best way to implement ideas that we both agree on. Not saying you agree with all my points, I mean the points that we do agree on though we should work together to implement them correctly.

22-Jul-2018 08:51:47 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2018 12:04:56 by Nhslb15

Nhslb15

Nhslb15

"Look at this a big picture. And while it is a big project, huge project really. If executed carefully as the systems I hope we can put in place assure, then it can be built into something I think we all would love. We're all the P0C community. Some are just left wing and some are right. But that doesn't mean we could try and come together to make something to works for us all instead of splitting us up and risking the whole things dissolving on both sides .Things are critical right now, you know that. We have to do something."

22-Jul-2018 08:51:47 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2018 12:13:37 by Nhslb15

Nhslb15

Nhslb15

~!~ The Duchy of Varrock ~!~

King: TBA

Queen: TBA

Heir of an Empire:

Heir Prince:

Heir Princess:

Lords:

Ladies:

Ambassadors:

War General:

Head of Roleplay

Head of PVE/Raids/PVM

Head of PVP (to work with War General)

Event Coordination Council

Lands Claimed: Varrock and all minor surrounding areas such as edgeville, etc. We will of course ass much more detailed land claims at a further time as things develop.

22-Jul-2018 08:51:48 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2018 12:32:29 by Nhslb15

Quick find code: 93-94-574-66028667 Back to Top