Forums

Lava flow mining chat Imcando

Quick find code: 93-94-560-66073724

GlacorCrem8r

GlacorCrem8r

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Following the release of the Mining and Smithing rework, the Imcando pickaxe is more valuable because it can be used to make the Pickaxe of Earth and Song.
Would be great to establish and FC (friends chat) to connect miners across different worlds so that we can quickly find the geysers, hop worlds and thus get the parts to the Imcando pickaxe.

Join my FC and let's get mining!

08-Jan-2019 18:17:44

Lightfear
Mar Member 2017

Lightfear

Posts: 135 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sir Kainoth said :
I just got all four pieces by hopping worlds starting at W1 and going down the list.
Took me about 45 minutes from the time I got the first one.

Good idea though
Thanks for the tip, Sir Kainoth. The four pieces were a cinch to get!

11-Jan-2019 02:13:48

Lord Keys
Sep Member 2004

Lord Keys

Posts: 242 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good idea Sir Kainoth,it worked for me ,got all pieces in less than half an hour.
Can a Mod please sort this issue out . I am trying to complete a Zarosian achivement. Which is mastery of Kharid -et. In order to do this I have to finish the quest Tomes of W arlock. This I have done ,it shows in my quest log as having been done.yet in the achievements tab it shows uncompleated

12-Jan-2019 07:53:47

DemonWithn
Dec Member 2023

DemonWithn

Posts: 153 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have spent two hours trying to get golden outfit, Thanks to Sir Kainoth; I got all my imcando pieces within the hour. Super sick guy for letting us in on this secret, sorry for grave-dig but this man needed to be thanked! <3 “How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em.”
– Shel Silverstein

15-Dec-2020 11:48:54

Quick find code: 93-94-560-66073724 Back to Top