Slayers' Guild V1

Quick find code: 93-94-49-66080106

Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Posts: 411 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
====
Slayers' Guild V1
====

(¯`•._) The Slayers' guild was originally founded 10+ years ago as a social slayer based clan, however like much of the Runescape population, in the recent years the active members have dwindled. However the reckoning is upon us and SGV1 shall live again! or somethin(¯`•._)

(¯`•._) We are a Friendly slayer and PVM central clan,with a discord server and many experienced RS3 players, as we recruit and grow again there will be Mid to high level PVM events for any who want to join! This is a laid back place so don't worry about being some kind of pro (¯`•._)

(¯`•._) If you're interested in being part of the second coming of a great, friendly, PVM centric clan then keep reading! if not, then wow just go, not offended or anything, leave me alone (¯`•._)

31-Jan-2019 07:45:54

Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Clan Info

We are a Social, slayer, and PVM community. Although our main point of interest is slaying, you don't have to slay per sé to become a member. Everybody is free to join our clan chat.

It Tokyo long enough to notice.
Yeah, Israely hard sometimes.
Yemen, I'm really bored.
Same, Kenya help me for a sec?
Kuwait a sec?
Yeah man, I'm not Russian
Sorry, I'm Ghana go now
Ok, take to you Samoa later
I'm pretty Hungary, you guys got any Turkey?
Not too much Greece though.
Also wouldn't mind a Canada Chile
Are you guys China be funny?
Norway man, Syria stuff
Did Jamaica my food yet?

What did the ocean say to the other ocean?
Nothing, they just waved
Did you sea what I did there?
I'm shore you did
This is getting out of sand
Don't be a beach, this is great
Stop giving sea shell.
That one seems a little fishy
Yeah, that one took a dive.
Water you thinking?
I got a lot on my brine
Whale done sir, whale done
I'm glad we're done, I was about to drown in puns

31-Jan-2019 07:46:07 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 07:51:33 by Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Requirements

No skill requirements for entry, however slayer, combat lvl, and high level PVM experience will factor into the higher ranks

Respect clan rules, we are super laid back. You can swear, tell jokes, whatever. just don't disrespect people and if someone thinks your being offensive and voices it then stop. We aren't going to police what you say.

Puns are held in high regard, feel free to drop one no matter how terrible

31-Jan-2019 07:46:10 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 07:52:14 by Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

(¯`•._) Clan rules (¯`•._)
Upon joining Sgv1 you agree to follow Jagex rules about behaviour and conduct for playing Runescape. Engaging in any bannable activity will get you kicked from the clan.
This includes:
* Botting
* Use of 3rd party websites to obtain runescape gold or items in any way
* Gambling
* Fraudulent behavior (Scamming, luring ect).
* Antiluring, this will be regarded as participating in fraudulent behavior. Do NOT engage in this sort of behavior.

If you engage in any of this behavior you will be kicked from the clan and banned from re-entering.

(¯`•._) Clan behaviour (¯`•._)
We're a very relaxed community but we do have a few rules for the behaviour in the chat. We ask you to use common sense and conduct when using the clan chat.

General guidelines:
*Respect the members of the clan chat.
*Do not ask for money/items.
*Do not lend unlendable items, if you do so this is at your own risk.
*Do not discuss account sharing in the clan chat.
*Do not use languages other then English in the clan chat out of respect for others.
*If you are warned by an admin or higher rank, end the discussion or behavior causing the warning. If you feel the warning is unjust take up the matter privately on pm with a key rank. The indicent will be examined and judged by deputy owner or higher.

If you feel discussions or people in the chat are being insulting/offensive please inform one of the key ranks.

31-Jan-2019 07:46:14 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 07:53:22 by Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Clan leadership

Owner: Swagaholic (he's cooler than his name I swear! don't hurt me)

Deputy owner: Ryno

Coordinator: Philicious

Coordinator: Taylor Love

Coordinator: DiddyBazz

Coordinator:Enigmaultima

Organiser: Jas Sedai (hey!)

31-Jan-2019 07:46:17 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 07:54:14 by Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Temporary Accelerated Ranking

Due to the fact that we are essentially working from the bottom up, there will be a temporary accelerated ranking system in place based off the official rating system until it is no longer needed. This will be altered until considered obsolete

31-Jan-2019 07:46:20 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 07:54:43 by Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

(¯`•._) Information about ranks in the chat (¯`•._)
If you feel you have been awarded the wrong rank, pm me directly. Do not argue about ranks in the chat or ask for upranking.

The ranks are based on:
*Slayer level, this is the basis we have to work from, but there are other factors! Which level required for which rank is explained below.
*Activity in the clan, activity in the clan chat/in general
*Being helpful, helpfulness whenever someone needs help
*Time, active time spend in the clan.
*BEHAVIOUR, We're putting alot of credit into this one. General polite behaviour is important. No bashing other members, fighting in the clan chat or similar.

Slayer levels required:
Recruit ( "1 banana" ), New recruits
Corporal ( "2 bananas" ), slayer level 1-69.
Sergeant ( "3 bananas" ), slayer level 70-79.
Lieutenant ( "Bronze star" ), slayer level 80-89.
Captain ( "Silver star" ), slayer level 90-99.
General ( "Gold star" ), slayer level 100-120

You may be awarded a rank higher or lower than your slayer level grants you right for depending on how well you do in the other categories (activity, helpfulness, time, general behavior).

If you help visit citadel every week, the chances of you upranking faster will increase. We do currently not require you to visit nor help out at citadel, but visiting once pr. week is much much appreciated.

New members will be given recruit rank for the first week, and then Corporal. Progression in ranks will be made over time according to other categories (and slayer level when/if still leveling).

31-Jan-2019 07:46:23 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 07:56:01 by Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

(¯`•._) Requirements to be considered for Admin+ rank (¯`•._)
Admin+ ranks ("Bronze-Gold Crosses" ) are awarded rarely based on several additional things other than base requirements for normal ranks. These ranks will be awarded by agreement of higher leveled ranks in the chat (Ie. owner, deputy owner, overseer).

To apply for Admin ( "Bronze Cross" ) you must meet the following requirements:
*Have been in the clan for minimum 6 months.
*Have a rank of General
*Have rank 3 fealty with our Citadel and do full cap every week
*Be respectful towards other clan members
*Be willing to help the clan by doing minor "jobs" (Ie. help with/attend clan events, help bump recruitment threads every now and then)

To be considered for Organiser ( "Silver Cross" ) you must meet the following requirements:
*Be considered a veteran of the clan
*Have 99+ Slayer
*Be respectful towards other clan members

To be considered for Coordinator ( "Gold Cross" ) you must meet the requirements for both Admin & Organiser

If you are wanting to be an admin, and you meet the requirements feel free to pm a key rank about it and it will be kept in mind next time we need more admins.

31-Jan-2019 07:46:26 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 07:58:01 by Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Jas Sedai

Application

None needed, just keep in mind we are growing from almost nothing so don't be discouraged if initially there aren't many people in the clan! This is a process that takes time, so join the chat and help us MAKE SLAYING GREAT AGAIN!!! or just have a chat, its cool either way

31-Jan-2019 07:46:29 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2019 07:59:33 by Jas Sedai

Quick find code: 93-94-49-66080106 Back to Top