Forums

F2P revenant hunting clan

Quick find code: 93-94-263-63964985

RevHunter X
Jan Member 2024

RevHunter X

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Are you a revenant hunter? Looking for a team to go with?
Join the friends chat: RevHunter X, and read on for more information.

We're a group of F2P revenant hunters, if you would like to lootshare with us at the revenants, post here so that you can be added in game. The chat is completely informal and you can ask us any revenant related questions that you may have, we'll help you as best as we can.

CLAN RULES

FIRST DEGREE RULES

After two warnings, breaking one of these rules will result in a temporary ban from the chat:-
• Heavy swearing, cyberbullying, racism, harassment and spamming will not be tolerated.
• You are expected to be courteous and respectful to other players at all times.

SECOND DEGREE RULES

After one warning, breaking one of these rules will result in a permanent ban from the chat:-
• It is mandatory to return a hunter's dropped items on death at the revenants if you have retrieved them.
• You are not to attack anyone from outside the chat while revenant hunting.
• A clan member who has been given a temporary ban for breaking one of the first degree rules must not break them again.

THIRD DEGREE RULES

Breaking one of these rules will instantly result in a permanent ban from the chat:-
• Any attempt to kill a clan member for his/her items on purpose is not tolerated.
• Never share your personal details and/or bank PIN with anyone.
• Do not advertise any real world trading or harmful/adult rated websites in the chat.
I was expecting you. What do you feel you can accomplish?

28-Aug-2012 00:47:05 - Last edited on 04-Jan-2017 14:20:49 by RevHunter X

RevHunter X
Jan Member 2024

RevHunter X

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CLAN RANKINGS

• SERGEANT - TBC.
• LIEUTENANT - TBC.
• CAPTAIN - TBC.
• GENERAL - TBC.

PLEASE NOTE: The ranking system can change at any time. The requirements for any rank can change at any time. The circumstances under which you may be ranked up or down, regardless of what has already been stated, can change at any time.

Join RevHunter X today to help us smash the revenants, watch this space for what we can offer to help you.

~ Revenant Hunter X ~
I was expecting you. What do you feel you can accomplish?

28-Aug-2012 01:01:24 - Last edited on 04-Jan-2017 14:21:13 by RevHunter X

[#KBYJ0POTY]

[#KBYJ0POTY]

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i am lvl 63 combat with 50 att and def and 53 str. i have killed many revenants by myself but would like to have teammates by my side. i am really not looking to kill them for loot but to have a fun time with people that for one don't bot and would also like to have a fun experience, i do not own a gravite 2h.

07-Sep-2012 06:25:23

Zebub

Zebub

Posts: 18,298 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keep keep keep this keep keep this thread bumpin'! This thread is bumped!
~Free to Dione's Beat Is Pumpin'
~ There must be Tranquillity and Conflict, Liberty and Control, Order and Chaos, Collectivity and Individuality, there must be... Balance! ~

12-Sep-2012 18:20:30

Zebub

Zebub

~ There must be Tranquillity and Conflict, Liberty and Control, Order and Chaos, Collectivity and Individuality, there must be... Balance! ~

13-Sep-2012 11:14:23

Zebub

Zebub

14-Sep-2012 10:45:48

Quick find code: 93-94-263-63964985 Back to Top