Forums

Merchants Flip/invest Teacher

Quick find code: 93-94-239-66142295

Merchants
Aug Member 2008

Merchants

Posts: 3,713 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
searching forums trying to find a clan or friends chat that is willing to teach you the ways of Flipping/Investments I'm here to teach. Friends chat will explain in simple steps on how a items margin are obtained using the grand exchange as of also teaching how items with small buylimit per four hours or obtained without the need of a price check forum or chat this is the oldest forum of price checking for a solo player.

Rules

1. no skimming off other players Flips.

2.no buying or selling will be done in friends chat. meaning do not ask players to help with investments

3. all game rules apply to this chat.

4.No trying to request players to any website or discord.(discord will be applied by owner or teachers to help each player)

5. No use of other price check friends chat or there forums to flip items all players must learn to find there own buy and sale prices SOLO. only teachers can help or high ranks

owner: Merchants

friends chat: merchants

Teachers
Merchants
FyreMeTTV

apprentice

please fill application.

Name:

Experience/years in flipping or investments.

what would you as a player like to learn from this chat.

will you respect others in friends chat.

Your reason for joining us.

are you aware prices can change at any moment and this can affect a loss of profit .

do you promise to wait to adjust a buy/sale price on a time frame for all items.

09-Feb-2020 03:48:55 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2020 23:24:52 by Merchants

Merchants
Aug Member 2008

Merchants

how Flipping works all items in game have buy limit depending on those buy limits a player can either instantly buy and instantly resell the item if it has 10 or more buy limit every 4 hours.

example I buy a blood rune instantly for 960gp I now know I can sell this item for 960 so then instantly sell the item it now instantly sold for 905gp telling me I can now buy this item for 905gp each and sell it with 960 the buy limit is 25k I then should try buying for 905gp each and only 24,950 runes to give myself 50 runes to recheck the buy and sale prices if it changes..

mid value items Example dragon rider lance the mid value of say lance is 34m I try to instantly buy the lance it instantly buy 33.450k im now aware this item is below mid so I will then resell this item same value I paid for it this is done to cut a loss of profit or for some players can instantly sell and take a small loss to quickly find a buy price or take the 2nd round of reselling and then try buying the item 800k-2.5m below its value every 5-10mins adjust there value up x amount of cash example would be 75k-155k every 5-10mins until buy is reached .

high end items for example praesul wand mid valued at 515m I first assume item possibility of a crash or rise 2 routes can be taken with high end items 1 I can try buying mid hope no instant buy then know what this item is trending over or under mid if instant buys you can always resell this item for price u paid or take a small loss and re-flip this item now knowing what it went for 4 hours ago for a profit 2nd route is assume this item is crashing put offers in for 5-25m below mid and slowly rise your buy offer 650k-1.4m every 7-12mins once offer buys always go for the most profit and then slowly trend down to your offer price between 450k-1.3m drop price every 7-12mins.

All items have something in common the longer you wait to adjust buy/sell prices the more possible profit can be made.

09-Feb-2020 03:49:08 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2020 04:42:22 by Merchants

Merchants
Aug Member 2008

Merchants

Investment's the goal to buy a large amount of one item or multiple items to turn a profit over a long period of days or months how to determine a good item all depends on what is most commonly used in game for either a double xp weekend or new skilling/item coming into game and even a new high level boss what is most used in game.

Example checking the runescape grand exchange prices looking back from water talismans trended high peak of 4031gp each couple months later trending down to a range between 2610-2850gp each knowing double xp weekend will be released in 2 months and the value of it now being at 3016gp each you take a very small risk for a loss on this item since lowest trend was 2610gp and it now being heavily purchased in game for dxp waiting until near dxp weekend comes the item jumps to the value 3523-3850 turning a profit if stockpiled before the rise always check its highest sale point and lowest to determine what your risk on loss or.

09-Feb-2020 03:49:16 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2020 04:44:00 by Merchants

Arin Hanson

Arin Hanson

Posts: 177 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Arin Hanson

Experience/years in flipping or investments: I've tried flipping on numerous occasions over the span of probably the past 10 years or so, never really made much from it but I always thought it was pretty fun

what would you as a player like to learn from this chat: How to actually make a decent profit

will you respect others in friends chat: yes

Your reason for joining us: I think it would be fun to learn to become a better flipper.

are you aware prices can change at any moment and this can affect a loss of profit: yes

do you promise to wait to adjust a buy/sale price on a time frame for all items: yes

10-Feb-2020 09:13:08

GiP Gang
Apr Member 2023

GiP Gang

Posts: 161 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Galoo Gang

Experience/years in flipping or investments: Less than 1

what would you as a player like to learn from this chat: The ins and outs, good items to flip that have low chance of loss percentage, etc.

will you respect others in friends chat: Always

Your reason for joining us: As mentioned above, basically to learn more about flipping, etc.

are you aware prices can change at any moment and this can affect a loss of profit: Yes, I am aware.

do you promise to wait to adjust a buy/sale price on a time frame for all items: Yes

11-Feb-2020 22:50:30

Quick find code: 93-94-239-66142295 Back to Top