Forums

Top Merchers- Elite Merc* Clan Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-183-65409473

[#7OYLZIEBS]

[#7OYLZIEBS]

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi everyone,

I would like to announce the opening of a new elite merching clan. What is a merching clan? It is a team of investors that buy various items in RuneScape, and wait for the value to rise. There are many components to a professional merc* team- one of the most important is patience and co-ordination. Top Merchers will be a professional merchanting team, following trends in the wild RuneScape market, buying at lows, and selling at peaks. Recruitment is currently open.

If you have no merchanting experience, our senior members would be more than happy to instruct you on how to merch! It is a fun activity, profitable, but requires patience.

Application format:
Total wealth:
Merching experience:
Game experience:
Why you want to be a part of Top Merchers:
How you can contribute to the well-being of the clan:
Do you agree to the rules?:

Rules:
No scamming.
No trolling.
No breaking rules set by Jagex.
No flaming.
Have fun.

As well as being an elite merc* clan, it is encouraged that everyone have a relaxed time and have fun!

Regards,

Top Merchers

28-Jun-2014 05:35:54 - Last edited on 28-Jun-2014 06:04:00 by [#7OYLZIEBS]

[#UFF9QL8BZ]

[#UFF9QL8BZ]

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there!

Total wealth: 11M
Merching experience: Flipping
Game experience: New account, I played 5 years on my previous account
Why you want to be a part of Top Merchers: To make money (don't we all? :D ), and have fun in the proces.
How you can contribute to the well-being of the clan: I'm good with numbers and don't mind price checking.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes, of course.

01-Jul-2014 12:04:49

Sypertrun

Sypertrun

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application format:
Total wealth: ~2.5m
Merching experience: None
Game experience: 6 months

Why you want to be a part of Top Merchers: I want to learn how to merch. I am very interested in investing, also in real life. I like the "game" of risking some money to earn more. As told, i have 0 merc* experience, but i really wanna become a hardcore mercher and make my money. To be in a community where you talk about merc*-stuff and the more experiences player will learn the newcommers is just awesome.

How you can contribute to the well-being of the clan: I support a friendly community, so if anyone ever is talking bad to one of the members or somehow creates a bad atmosphere, i will support in a good way. I am also learning really quick. So maybe when i've learned a lot, i could learn you a few tricks

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes, ofcause.

02-Jul-2014 01:51:43 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2014 01:52:57 by Sypertrun

foggy200
Aug Member 2019

foggy200

Posts: 1,021 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total wealth: roughly 1b
Merching experience: enough lol.
Game experience: 9years
Why you want to be a part of Top Merchers: have a goal in mind id like to reach.
How you can contribute to the well-being of the clan: many different ways
Do you agree to the rules?: sure do.

got a few questions though, how many members? whats the least/mot expensive items like in "1000k"s you merc* (not the names of the items) whats the most you put into a merc*? no more then 100mil or 10mil? just roughly would like to know
Brad Seward,
200mil defence
200mil prayer

02-Jul-2014 04:47:13

Pallayers
Jun Member 2014

Pallayers

Posts: 57 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total wealth: 290mil
Merching experience: Some experience in Flipping and Short term Merching
Game experience: Over 8 years RuneScape Experience
Why you want to be a part of Top Merchers: I am looking for an interactive clan willing to put me to a challenge that i can have fun with and possibly learn to make some money.
How you can contribute to the well-being of the clan: Great Social Skills as well as multiple years of Real life experience in Hospitality and Retail working with customer complaints and working as part of a team as well as leading a team. I feel like i could be a great asset with a little more knowledge of merching
Do you agree to the rules?: I Indeed agree to the Rules

02-Jul-2014 14:34:00 - Last edited on 02-Jul-2014 14:34:44 by Pallayers

Iguana Taco

Iguana Taco

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total wealth: Around 20M
Merching experience: A little bit with friends, but not that much.
Game experience: Had an account a long time ago and then quit and started a new account, so around 6-7 years of runescape.
Why you want to be a part of Top Merchers: Seems like a nice clan and I want to make some money and some new friends.
How you can contribute to the well-being of the clan: I have good social skills and am very enthusiastic about merching and being in clans.
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes.

02-Jul-2014 22:30:55

FullTilt Dan

FullTilt Dan

Posts: 785 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Total wealth: approx. 200m
Merching experience: moderate
Game experience: 12 years or so, scythe to prove it
Why you want to be a part of Top Merchers: $$$$
How you can contribute to the well-being of the clan: my money will help all of us get more money
Do you agree to the rules?: yessuh

03-Jul-2014 03:04:12

Quick find code: 93-94-183-65409473 Back to Top