Quick find code: 92-93-670-66199491

CanadianLimp
Dec Member 2017

CanadianLimp

Posts: 394 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
~ Introduction ~

Welcome to the
Order of Longinus
clan page! This clan was created for those who want to be part of a family and do not want to feel left out of big events! This clan will focus on PvM/Social/Skilling and anything else you'd like to add. We welcome new/existing players of any stats! No requirements!

I know many players struggle trying to fit in a clan, some get ignored, belittled and some might be introverts or bullied. We're not created to cause problems or have those problems come back to them. We're here as a family to support, respect and grow together, leaving all the problems you had before vanish. There is no need to be nervous whatsoever, please do not be/feel intimidated.

Below is the
Table of Contents
, there are 10 posts total (You don't need to read them all) of all sorts of information/goodies the clan has to offer.

Note: Some of the information below might be inaccurate/incomplete.

Founded January 22, 2021

22-Jan-2021 06:00:57 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2022 01:37:45 by CanadianLimp

CanadianLimp
Dec Member 2017

CanadianLimp

~ Clan Rules ~

This section will show you on what the clan is built around.

Right to Participate
- Anyone who joins the clan has the right to participate in an event they want to join. (
PvM Content (Solak, Elite Dungeons Etc...)
. (Those who get refused will call out the issue to either the
Deputy Owners
or
myself
).

Right To Refuse
- Anyone who is part of the clan can refuse to engage in any activity they do not feel to join. You will never be forced or pressured. (If any seem to do so, let any of the
Deputy Owners
of
myself
know)

Right of Speech
- Anyone who joins and has an opinion has the right to speak up. You will never be silenced and your opinion always matters.

Follow the Runescape Rules
- This one is the most standard Runescape has to offer. They have been there since the beginning and will always be applied regardless.

Behavioral
- No one shall
Belittle
, No one shall
Bully
, No one shall
Deceive
, No one shall
Ignore
, No one shall
Attack
, No one shall be
Racist
, No one shall be
Rude
, No one shall be
Toxic
, No one shall be
Narcissistic

Communication
- Communication will always be number one. If anyone has a problem or suggestion, let any of the
Deputy Owners
or
myself
know. This also applies with the
Right of Speech

22-Jan-2021 06:01:16 - Last edited on 23-Jan-2021 04:37:52 by CanadianLimp

CanadianLimp
Dec Member 2017

CanadianLimp

~ About us ~

The clan focuses on all 3 things
Socializing
Skilling
and
PvM
. The clan was created for anyone interested in joining a family and group to do fun activities together. The clan discourages "
Elitist Attitude
" because in no way do we want anyone feeling intimidated or out of place. This clan discourages
Narcissism

Socializing
- Anyone can join to talk and not have to partake in any activity/event. If they want just a social environment get to know people and have fun you're more than welcomed to do as you wish!

Skilling
- If you want to skill, by all means do so, why not right? If you're aiming for that 99, 120 or even that 200m experience, you're more than welcome to do so here with other people trying to achieve that same goal and we're all here to support you!

PvM
- This is where players who are interested in learning or wanting to participate in PvM/Raids/Elite Dungeons content. Even I myself have lots to learn and there is nothing wrong with asking or being part of an event.

This clan is also very Ironman friendly. We'd love to witness your progress and drops you get from all that hard work!

We're a friendly bunch, welcoming many new/existing players to the clan with open arms and ease. If there are any questions that any may have, please do not hesitate to speak up about it.

22-Jan-2021 06:01:23 - Last edited on 22-Feb-2021 20:11:16 by CanadianLimp

CanadianLimp
Dec Member 2017

CanadianLimp

~ Rankings ~

This section will show you the types of ranks you'll get if chosen a specific role. Some clans want you to earn experience and do things for the clan to earn the rank (Capping at Citadel earning clan experience and whatnot).
Not here!
Depending on what you want to do, these ranks are earned through self accomplishments and a huge emphasis on teamwork!

Ranks

Recruit
Corporals
Sergeants
Lieutenants
Captains
Generals
Admins
Organisers
Coordinators
Overseers
Deputy Owner
Owner

The next section will detail each and every rank assigned.

22-Jan-2021 06:01:27 - Last edited on 11-Apr-2021 10:10:58 by CanadianLimp

CanadianLimp
Dec Member 2017

CanadianLimp

~ Rank Description ~

Recruits
- This rank is given once you join the clan, It's only to identify you as a new player that recently joined the clan! Use this time to familiarize yourself with the members!
(Think of it as orientation)

Corporals
- W.I.P

Sergeants
- W.I.P

Lieutenants
- W.I.P

Captains
- W.I.P

General
- W.I.P

Admins
- This rank is given to 5 respected clan members who will make sure that everything in the clan is in order and people are well behaving.

Organisers
- This rank is given to 5 clan members who want to be recruiters for the clan.

Coordinators
- This rank is given to 3 respected members that will maintain the Clan Citadel/Upgrade and build plots to make sure everything is progressing nicely.

Overseers
- This rank is given to 3 people who will make sure that people in "Staff Rank" fulfill their duties.

Deputy Owners
- This rank is given to 4 perfect highly respected member. They are the Human Resources for all members in the clan. They will listen to everything you have to say whether it be critique, suggestions or issues that you are experiencing. They are your ears and everything you say is kept confidential.

Disclaimer: Rank information may change without notice

22-Jan-2021 06:01:31 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2022 01:37:08 by CanadianLimp

CanadianLimp
Dec Member 2017

CanadianLimp

~ About the Citadel ~

The Citadel is there for all members who feel the "Need" to cap. This clan does
NOT
force anyone to cap because it would violate the "
Right to Refuse
". We're not here to control people like puppets, you are free to do whatever it is you please!

The Citadel will be upgraded/managed by our
Coordinators
, those who want that responsibility are given all privileges to do so. These people will once a week check the progress and make sure everything is maintained!

The clan Avatar will always be up for grabs. Anyone who would like to use it has the right to do so.

Note: Clan members will notify via clan chat to let everyone know which world the avatar has been summoned on.

22-Jan-2021 06:01:40 - Last edited on 25-Feb-2021 07:06:38 by CanadianLimp

CanadianLimp
Dec Member 2017

CanadianLimp

~ Clan Leading Members ~

Owner

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deputy Owners

Demzzor
JustinDemi
Qmn

Vacant

Overseers

Snorkels
Vacant
Vacant

Coordinators

Angeltai
PhD Senpai

Vacant

Organisers

Vacant
Vacant
Vacant
Vacant
Vacant

Administrators

dsmorris1993
Vacant
Vacant
Vacant
Vacant

22-Jan-2021 06:01:50 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2021 10:34:01 by CanadianLimp

CanadianLimp
Dec Member 2017

CanadianLimp

~ How to Join ~

We do not post on your "Forum" that you are accepted or harass you to join. The best way you can join is to hop on our clan chat (
Order of Longinus
) if any of what you read interests you. Ask
anyone
to send you an invitation to join the clan. There are absolutely no restrictions in terms of timezone and skills to join.

You can also message me directly, my private chat is always on. Start by saying "Hello" and we will go from there! No need to be shy!

Other contacts

- Demzzor =
Deputy Owner

- JustinDemi =
Deputy Owner

- Qmn =
Deputy Owner

We will
NOT
make you do a resume/application, it makes absolutely no sense and is a complete waste of time. Personally, I do not know why so many clans do this.

No one of any kind shall join the clan chat and
ask/request
a
merge
with your/another clan. You will instantly get
banned
from the
Clan Chat
. We consider it a hostile act.

Anyone who wants to have a good time, talk to people and just overall have fun are welcomed to join!

22-Jan-2021 06:01:59 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2021 10:34:11 by CanadianLimp

CanadianLimp
Dec Member 2017

CanadianLimp

~ Conclusion ~

What are you waiting for? Hop in the
Clan Chat
and ask anyone to invite you to the clan. Invite your friends over if you want as well, they are more than welcomed to join!

22-Jan-2021 06:02:08 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2021 07:55:17 by CanadianLimp

Quick find code: 92-93-670-66199491 Back to Top