Forums

Halfway There Casual PVM 110+

Quick find code: 92-93-567-66218581

Skorph
Jun Member 2023

Skorph

Posts: 1,206 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Halfway There

''The name of the clan stems from an old Runescape joke that level 92 is Halfway to level 99, This is reflected in our homeworld being World 92''

This clan is mostly about approaching the PVM side of things, but in a more Casual Manner, As such we accept learners & experienced players from Combat level 110+.

We have now grown to a point we have begun to dish out more weekly scheduled group sessions, for a range of bosses. The majority of this content currently exists in the EU Timezone. The best part? Anybody can join in!

Guests are Welcome!

Rules & Requirements:

- Level 110+ Combat
- Basic Respect for other clanmates
- Jagex Rules

... yeah not alot of Rules or requirements really.

Bosses we do:

When the clan was started, we had a limited list of bosses, We have now expanded this to all bosses in the game, We are all self-taught, and have spent most our time dying alot (And still do occasionally) to get to where our progress is now. So the content we head out to can vary quite abit.

Discord?:

Yes we do have this, and it's highly recommended you have it as well in order to get in the know about alot of forthcoming things.

P.S This post is a total edited copypasta of my original post i made when i created the clan :P

10-Jun-2021 19:32:44 - Last edited on 10-Jun-2021 19:37:56 by Skorph

Quick find code: 92-93-567-66218581 Back to Top