Forums

Discord.gg/vought - PvM/Skill

Quick find code: 92-93-356-66203785

Starlight7

Starlight7

Posts: 216 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are many clans in Runescape which leads to the question of why you should join one clan over another. What makes your clan special? Why should I join vought?

Vought - Returning players welcome, Top 5 DXP with over 120 less members

- 300 members , 95% of which are active within the last two days. Usually ranges from 60 to 110 online with 85 being average. We dont keep numbers for the sake of member count. We only keep those that are active, talkative, or both wifhin our clan. You arent just a number in a bigger clan.

- Community . As members describe it, a small clan community within a bigger clan. We accomplish this through our events, overall clan activity, and minimalistic ranking system that isnt based on xp or points. Ranks dont really matter. Plenty of ability to get engaged right away and not just get lost in the crowd.

- Various PvM all day that we can also teach. AOD, Vorago, EDs, Raksha, ROTS, solak, and more. Daily AOD and BM (actually daily)

- Top 5 DXP for clan xp for February while having 60% of the members of most of the top 200. We dont just pad our numbers. We are filled with active players opposed to randoms who log in once a month who you have no idea who they are.

- Active Discord and Voice Chat . Is there even another clan on RS with a custom url aside from us? Our server has 34 boosts for a reason.

Why Vought? Because our community is the best. Join our discord and see our fruit wars event that is ongoing. Join clan chat and see all the activity. Meet the friendly, motivated players who also just want to have fun. See what it is like to be part of a continually growing clan without elitism or egos. Learn to PvM with us.

Look forward to meeting with you and getting those dxp gains. You can either post below or join discord :)

17-Feb-2021 07:24:24 - Last edited on 02-Mar-2021 05:51:53 by Starlight7

Ctrl F5

Ctrl F5

Posts: 727 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I used to have dreams about ghosts that would keep me up at night, but thanks to Starlight and the amazing admin team of Vought, I don't have to worry about being a ghost dreamer anymore.

This clan is great and has greatly enhanced my return to Runescape after a long long break. They're friendly and happy to teach things I don't know, and there's also lots of fun optional events that keep things interesting.

Clan guests can enjoy the active community and be spectators to the historic clan competition Team Apple looks to continue their success into Week 2 of the Vought Fruit War Quarter Semi-Finals sponsored by Red Bull*.

17-Feb-2021 07:41:17

Quick find code: 92-93-356-66203785 Back to Top