Forums

Expect Greatness - Casual Vets

Quick find code: 92-93-169-66028608

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

Posts: 299 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi and welcome to the Expect Greatness clan recruitment thread! :)

About Us
EG is a non-Toxic, non-Elitist clan for casual veterans who enjoy relaxing, socializing, and mid-tier bossing. Our members are expected to have a good base of general game knowledge, a friendly and positive attitude, and a genuine love for the game of Runescape.

Why Are We Recruiting?
EG was started in July 2018, so we are still relatively new. We are currently in need of ACTIVE, LONG-TERM members who display leadership qualities and want an opportunity to shape, direct, and immerse themselves in a new and exciting clan - and have fun doing it. :)

Clan Goals for 2018
- Tier 3 citadel
- 10+ players online during peak times
- Raids / AoD teams

If you're interested, come guest 'Expect Greatness" for a while and chat with us!

-Smoke
"And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!"

22-Jul-2018 02:40:17 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2018 19:34:12 by Sun Ray

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

Bumperino
"And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!"

23-Jul-2018 18:27:20

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

Bumpington

25-Jul-2018 17:37:26

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

Bumpheem

01-Aug-2018 03:53:01

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

Bumpskies

01-Aug-2018 15:54:39

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

Bumpery

03-Aug-2018 16:32:25

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

Bumplestiltskin

04-Aug-2018 05:03:00

Sun Ray
May Member 2013

Sun Ray

Bumpnado

08-Aug-2018 22:53:21

Quick find code: 92-93-169-66028608 Back to Top