Forums

Casual PVM Clan Recruitment

Quick find code: 87-88-970-66224684

Chrash
Dec Member 2020

Chrash

Posts: 34 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
=================================
For all those out there looking for a place to learn, progress and PVM! Come visit us at 'Into the Light'!

We are a casual and learning PVM clan, and hopefully we can be a home to some of you!

As standard we have
- Multiple raids weekly
- Vorago sessions
- Aod sessions
- Teaching and help for every boss in the game!
- NO requirements for entry

We will help any member or guest of any level progress to their highest level, teaching bosses they are ready for and roles they wish to learn, feel free to join our discord below to guest, join and PVM! https://discord.gg/j3DkRBGCfA If you want a clan invite just ask in here!
=================================
Never planned to max or comp but here I am.... But some things never change I will stab everything the put in front of me!

08-Aug-2021 01:21:39 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2021 01:41:54 by Chrash

Base Tanking

Base Tanking

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wouldn't recommend. Large in-active hours and the clan was founded by tearing all the members away from another clan owner (not me). Plus the entire ranking system and clan rules were copied off another clan which has now also died. Join if you wish to have guests run the show while leadership sits back and lets their friends do or say anything they want! But you never know, it could be the right clan for you! Check it out for yourself!
Just a casual who likes to poke things with a stick!

30-Aug-2021 17:39:52

Quick find code: 87-88-970-66224684 Back to Top